PDA

View Full Version : name reservation problem (for me at least)

Ihavenokills
02-03-2012, 04:28 AM
Sooooo this little bird called samhayne told me name reservations are soon and I'm extremely excited for this release but i have a problem... If name reservations are released after feb. 21st I won't be able to attempt any of it for 8 weeks for basic + maybe through tech school due to me leaving for the military D: . I can't have ihavenokills taken by someone else! The world would disperse into a huge inter-dimensional rift! GAHH! the luck of it all...

so devs... pleassseee release it soon :D for the sake of planet earth. And don't troll me and release it the 22nd LoL

<3 the kid with no kills

ZHEOTARE
02-03-2012, 08:49 AM
I can't have ihavenokills taken by someone else! The world would disperse into a huge inter-dimensional rift! GAHH! the luck of it all...

It is bound to happen. It is 2012. Lol

Carth
02-03-2012, 09:30 AM
Hmm... I always wanted the name "ihavenokills". :eek:

Just messing. Hope you end up getting your desired name. :)

Matutd
02-03-2012, 10:22 AM
Ask a friend to make a toon called ihavenokills as soon as the games released, then they can delete it when ur ready to make ur toon :)

Skeokateva
02-03-2012, 10:58 AM
I have some friends already requesting that I watch out for name reservations, so seems like that would be a good plan B for you to reserve your sweet sweet identify :D
*Make sure it's a good dependable buddy, and not some coo coo in disguise!!! LOL

Rare
02-03-2012, 01:39 PM
You're good to go I guess :)

Ihavenokills
02-03-2012, 03:31 PM
It is bound to happen. It is 2012. Lol

LOL the Mayans predicted this would happen.."ihavenokills wont get his name in DL...then the world will come to an end" <--- true story

Ihavenokills
02-03-2012, 06:53 PM
yay name reservations were released today

score

the world doesnt have to end XD