PDA

View Full Version : New event

vipulbahad555
05-20-2020, 07:26 AM
Any new event coming?

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Cinco
05-20-2020, 01:15 PM
We are working on a couple of new types of zones where the game mechanics are different (like how the recent 'Gauntlet' event was different from other zones).
An event (currently entitled "The Rise of Fel Teras") involves you and your friends protecting the unearthed coffins of several Ancient Elders from an onslaught of Hunters!
There's another one we're working on (currently called "The Blood Drive") where you / your team must deliver purified blood to friendly Vampires in the midst of a trench-war.

Both of these incoming events could change significantly as things develop - but the sort answer is "Yes. New stuff is on the way!"

Uptosts
05-20-2020, 01:45 PM
That's an awesome news, thank you Cinco!
I'm super excited for another entirely new events!

-Axinsilla

teuibo
05-20-2020, 02:30 PM
Sounds great,,,any timescales??

Habibibi
05-20-2020, 02:49 PM
We are working on a couple of new types of zones where the game mechanics are different (like how the recent 'Gauntlet' event was different from other zones).
An event (currently entitled "The Rise of Fel Teras") involves you and your friends protecting the unearthed coffins of several Ancient Elders from an onslaught of Hunters!
There's another one we're working on (currently called "The Blood Drive") where you / your team must deliver purified blood to friendly Vampires in the midst of a trench-war.

Both of these incoming events could change significantly as things develop - but the sort answer is "Yes. New stuff is on the way!"

Woot!!!! Well, good news! I really love this new part brought into DL and i think there is a huge opportunity to make this a win win for both space time studios and use ppl who love to play this game.
:smiley_simmons::smiley_simmons:

We want to be in a competitive environment:redface: Cant wait to see the next event!!

nadineelfen
05-20-2020, 02:57 PM
Yayyy happy to know new events coming

Xtylez
05-23-2020, 10:53 PM

It would be really cool if u can make it like a "Register Your Team Here" system, so we can play with our friends, that will be more interesting and make it even more competitive Ofc, in the leaderboard appears the teams :D