PDA

View Full Version : Returning Player

umarrahim
05-20-2020, 07:44 AM
Hi,

What's the current state of the game?
How's endgame? Everyone is still gold farming or end-game offers something interesting?

Is it worth maxing my stats? If so, what are the benefits beside competing for timed lb runs?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

QuaseT
05-20-2020, 08:05 AM
Game is more active currently because more people have time off work/school. Endgame offers challenging maps so its worth it to max out gear even if u just want to farm gold/items. Festerfang raids drop items, vardan elite and deep marsh drops gold. However, I believe its best if u just come online and check it out yourself and read the official expansion guide here on forums.

Noceur
05-20-2020, 01:48 PM
Most people are still farming with gold loot if I'm not mistaken, but there's always end game pvp haha. Some of the more expensive gear like the death engine gears (lvl 76 arcanes) and ebon (lvl 71 arcanes) have dropped in price. There is going to be a money awaking event tomorrow so you might wanna try it if you already have a character.

Chromwell
06-09-2020, 09:12 PM
Anyone know any detail about Mireguard set? I know it's been 2 years since festerfang was released, but I returned last year and I want to collect them. So far, in DM, I only managed to loot Mireguard armors for rogue and sorcerer, and an arcane amulet (dex). Is the rest also available to loot from bosses? I asked because I vaguely remember that someone said that Mireguard ring and belt can not be looted from bosses, only from crates. Thanks guys.

ItzzZZ
06-09-2020, 11:06 PM
Most people are still farming with gold loot if I'm not mistaken, but there's always end game pvp haha. Some of the more expensive gear like the death engine gears (lvl 76 arcanes) and ebon (lvl 71 arcanes) have dropped in price. There is going to be a money awaking event tomorrow so you might wanna try it if you already have a character.Wdym Awakening event tommorow?

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

xsilentninjax
06-09-2020, 11:15 PM
Wdym Awakening event tommorow?

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalk

He's a time traveler apparently

chulakamulaka
06-10-2020, 05:17 AM
Wdym Awakening event tommorow?

Sent from my CPH1909 using Tapatalki think he meant money making. that was posted on the 20th of may before eggzavier

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Saint Jaffo
06-10-2020, 08:16 AM
I returned to game some weeks ago. I find it still fun to play but not as old times.