PDA

View Full Version : Food for thought

trixie
02-03-2012, 02:31 PM
Today's quote is this

If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change.
By Author Unknown

Sometimes we get so caught up in everything else that we loose sight of where we were going in the first place. If we can just stop for a minute and clear our head of any thoughts that bring us down then we can truly begin to move forward.

Stop and smell the roses. Such simple words that say so much. Ok so you are not happy with the game because the new content isn't coning as quickly as you wanted. Well we can't do anything about that and you have no idea what the devs might be working on. At the end of the day they still have families to feed and bills to pay.

Here's my thoughts. Here's what you can do. Find a way to make it better. Start a contest if you can afford to give prizes do. If not, everyone can have fun and it will be worth it anyway.

You can have a scavenger hunt. Get everyone in your guild or friend list and go farm. First one to get certain items wins.

These are just ideas. I invite you to think of your own and post them here.

I leave you with this:

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
By Oscar Wilde

So no matter where you are in life always look at the stars and you will shine for the world to see. :)

Artentreri
02-03-2012, 05:01 PM
You are going to be the most thanked man/woman on these forums if that keep these up. :D

trixie
02-03-2012, 05:18 PM
You are going to be the most thanked man/woman on these forums if that keep these up. :D

Thanks! My goal is to make a difference and hopefully give some hope :) and im a woman btw

dugantale
02-03-2012, 05:20 PM
I like it :)

trixie
02-04-2012, 10:55 AM
I like it :)

Thanks! :)