PDA

View Full Version : Arcane drop rate too high?

chulakamulaka
05-22-2020, 07:52 AM
it's the 2nd day of the event and arcane egg prices are already at an all time low.. This is great obviously everyone now gets to experience the rare pets such as gold nekro, samael etc.

I can see the Devs decided to increase the drop rate on these really rare ones to bring them back into circulation.

anyway the event is great Ive got plenty of arcane pets now XD.

Just something to consider...

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

hongyaok
05-22-2020, 07:56 AM
it's the 2nd day of the event and arcane egg prices are already at an all time low.. This is great obviously everyone now gets to experience the rare pets such as gold nekro, samael etc.

I can see the Devs decided to increase the drop rate on these really rare ones to bring them back into circulation.

But.... the fact that arcane eggs drop more than heroics, even though heroics are technically supposed to be more rare is baffling to say the least.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalkrly? or r u just too lucky O.o HAAH nice, btw its still on the first day.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
05-22-2020, 07:56 AM
Increased drop rate is intended I assume, to accomodate the future seasonal expenditures for eggs.

Things had changed.. Back then, 'Arcanes were excluded from zavier to preserve rarity - Devs'.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Azerothraven
05-22-2020, 07:59 AM
This is an welcomed change. Though, it is not an all time low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stormydragon
05-22-2020, 08:00 AM
Really? I played really since event startet, never got arcane...
Seems you are lucky

Sherenah
05-22-2020, 08:10 AM
Really? I played really since event startet, never got arcane...
Seems you are luckyI feel u...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Spooked
05-22-2020, 09:27 AM
There’s always something to complain about eh? They nerf the drop rate and threads whining about the low drop rates erupt out of the ground

Slatt
05-22-2020, 09:36 AM
In order heroics supposed to be less common so your point is invalid

Noceur
05-22-2020, 12:41 PM
I'm glad they did this because everyone used to use the same cheaper pets haha. Now there is more diversity in pets, and people can afford to get their dream pets :D

SynisterLaughs
05-22-2020, 12:57 PM
I didnt see Heroic Samael though

Deuteronomy
05-22-2020, 01:16 PM

But.... the fact that arcane eggs drop more than heroics, even though heroics are technically supposed to be more rare is baffling to say the least.

Complaint about receiving good loot.... That's a first....

Encryptions
05-22-2020, 01:56 PM
Bro the high drop rate is fine. I kill zav 120x and got my first arcane egg drop.
The only thing I don't like is they included this years eggs into the event.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

chulakamulaka
05-22-2020, 02:51 PM
Complaint about receiving good loot.... That's a first....I'm not complaining at all

Xyv.io
05-22-2020, 07:22 PM
It can clearly be seen that this guy isn't complaining at all. 😂

Anil LK Joseph
05-22-2020, 08:25 PM
Aren’t you happy you could now have pets you didn’t previously owned ?? I’m confused what you’re actually worried about when it comes to playing this game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jemstroyer
05-22-2020, 10:16 PM
Really high droprate? Been grinding and only got heroic eggs so far

Xtremez
05-22-2020, 10:33 PM
No heroic eggs and arcanes yet and been farming since yesterday nonstop...

pripejd
05-23-2020, 03:35 AM
Got 0 arc 0 hwroic so far

Poslato sa MAR-LX1A pomoću Tapatoka