PDA

View Full Version : where to report a scam?

Wasiropostly
05-22-2020, 03:57 PM
I'm dumb yes I'll admit it I trusted in a game friend with my WG he said was gonna sell for me since I was away from home and no internet for several hours and he had a buyer (supposedly ladyroxysbirs" i haven't seen her either)Anyways Fckimthebest scammed me but I think changed names and deleted me from his friends how can I find out his new char? Or can I just report his name and it'll still come out on sts data even if the guy has new name on character?

Cinco
05-22-2020, 04:28 PM
The best course of action is to send details to support@spacetimestudios.com so that we can investigate. Thanks!

Wasiropostly
05-22-2020, 05:39 PM
Ok thank you Cinco!

HazelAngel
05-22-2020, 06:59 PM
Okay, I am just going to say it. I don't know who you think you are. But Fckimbest is not a scammer. You traded it. Sold it to him for 250m.. Yeah, maybe he doesn't have proof of the trade. But where is your proof? He literally told me you came back asking for the trade "WG 3 piece for 250m" Because he denied you, because it was a trade, you got mad, so what you make up a lie? He is the most reliable person when it comes to anything. I've let him wear several vanities including sets over 500m, I've helped build him back up to where he is now. He's been a friend, never been a scammer. He would never do anyone wrong. It's just a game to him. I'm not trying to start drama, but c'mon man. You gotta be better than that. 🙂

Buchmeister
05-22-2020, 06:59 PM
Lessons were learned, don't trust a guy named "Fckimthebest" lol

Danthemanoy
05-23-2020, 07:20 AM
Surely it’s suspicious ‘cause he changed his name, deleted him and me. All I’m saying.

Wasiropostly
05-23-2020, 05:12 PM
Lmfao yeah ok believe him I have proof i sent pictures to sts support so I'm just gonna wait now but in the meantime keep letting him borrow expensive stuff

Wasiropostly
05-23-2020, 05:14 PM
yeah well he been very nice and cool but w.e. lessons learned

Obiira
05-31-2020, 12:42 AM
I'm dumb yes I'll admit it I trusted in a game friend with my WG he said was gonna sell for me since I was away from home and no internet for several hours and he had a buyer (supposedly ladyroxysbirs" i haven't seen her either)Anyways Fckimthebest scammed me but I think changed names and deleted me from his friends how can I find out his new char? Or can I just report his name and it'll still come out on sts data even if the guy has new name on character?Yes please ban such players. It ruins gameplay experiences. I also got scammed by ign luckyzs during Eggzavier portal runs.

TommyShelby
05-31-2020, 04:43 AM
Lmao now ik why he changed name and deleted me from friend list 😂😂

TommyShelby
05-31-2020, 04:45 AM
But he never scammed me, I already lend gold to him and he gave me back so, send pics to prove it sir ✌🏻

Wasiropostly
06-01-2020, 05:19 PM
Hey there Tommy this is Xelxjefex anyways there i posted 1 pic

tintindu
06-04-2020, 04:02 PM
Same he never scammed me, I gave him 20m and he reimbursed me, he even bought me equipment or lowered prices

Envoyé de mon DLT-H0 en utilisant Tapatalk

Wasiropostly
06-06-2020, 04:03 PM
Well w.e. happened to him maybe to much value in WG vs 10-20m anyways why he erase people and change names if he got nothing to hide I'm still playing with my name even though sts just said they're busy.

XghostzX
06-06-2020, 04:34 PM
Don't ya'll have anything better to do than to go around scamming people