PDA

View Full Version : Clues to when beta for DL will be coming out?

xoxoxo
02-03-2012, 07:46 PM
The anticipation for DL has been building up tremendously and even more since the name reservations patch came up.

So just out of curiosity, does anyone have a clue about when beta will be released?

Azamaster
02-03-2012, 08:13 PM
Probably in the late summer, because it's getting released in the first quarter (which I believe is around October).

Kiyoko
02-03-2012, 08:14 PM
First quarter of the year.... at least thats what samhayne said

K so 3 times 4 is 12 right? and there are 12 months in a year right? so if you take all the months and 3 of them into 4 groups you get: january, february, march in group one and april, may, june into group 2, then july, august, september, in group three and lastly you have october, november, and december into group four so that leaves the first quarter with january, february, and march. since january already passed its either gonna be this month or march. just wait cos its just around the corner! hope i could help :D

i love helping people. it just makes me feel so warm n fuzzy inside ^__^

Aquilasoul
02-03-2012, 08:20 PM
Tomorrow
Im sure
Tomorrow never die's

xoxoxo
02-03-2012, 08:26 PM
Lol. Im sure tomorrow.
I'm already getting a little impatient, for some reason. Hahaa

Uekaoe
02-03-2012, 08:37 PM
All I know is if Pocket Legends doesn't get an expansion, people are gonna stop playing... So, either give us an expansion or bring us Dark Legends ASAP!!! :)

Jugernugett
02-03-2012, 09:09 PM

K so 3 times 4 is 12 right? and there are 12 months in a year right? so if you take all the months and 3 of them into 4 groups you get: january, february, march in group one and april, may, june into group 2, then july, august, september, in group three and lastly you have october, november, and december into group four so that leaves the first quarter with january, february, and march. since january already passed its either gonna be this month or march. just wait cos its just around the corner! hope i could help :D

i love helping people. it just makes me feel so warm n fuzzy inside ^__^ cool! Great! Three games so I can end up killing myself lol... I'm taking a loooong break. Well. Until DL comes out. I'll post xD

Skeletonlord
02-04-2012, 03:51 AM
First quarter is anytime from now for you guys wondering. May be as early as March.

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-04-2012, 06:40 AM
I doubt its gunna come tomorrow since devs dont work weedends.
I mean the devs do deserve breaks, after all they do work tireless on the weekdays! And we should thank them for that, not just bother them with all these questions (not saying to not ask questions) but ask some questions just dont go on and on about when DL is gunna be released and when thiers gunna be an Expansion.
I just appreciate the devs for thier hard work!
GJ STS for ur awsome success in bringing in another great game! I cant wait to play it!

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-04-2012, 06:42 AM

i love helping people. it just makes me feel so warm n fuzzy inside ^__^

Wow GJ figuring that out!

EDIT: opps srry for the double post :(

mike1298
02-04-2012, 07:28 AM
I doubt its gunna come tomorrow since devs dont work weedends.
I mean the devs do deserve breaks, after all they do work tireless on the weekdays! And we should thank them for that, not just bother them with all these questions (not saying to not ask questions) but ask some questions just dont go on and on about when DL is gunna be released and when thiers gunna be an Expansion.
I just appreciate the devs for thier hard work!
GJ STS for ur awsome success in bringing in another great game! I cant wait to play it!

Lol.

Deathpunch
02-04-2012, 08:52 AM
I'm too lazy to type it out again, so I'll just quote myself from another thread.

Android Central story, read it here. (http://m.androidcentral.com/spacetime-studios-bringing-dark-legends-android)

Summary: STS isn't showing off, let alone releasing, DL until GDC 2012, which is March 5-9, 2012.

Take it as you will. This has been the only thing I've been able to find so far.

EDIT: New story from android guys
Read it here. (http://www.androidguys.com/2012/02/02/spacetime-studios-begins-teasing-vampire-mmo-dark-legends/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+androidguyscom+%28AndroidGuys %29)
Pretty much saying what the first one said, don't expect anything until March.

ZHEOTARE
02-04-2012, 10:06 AM
Tomorrow
Im sure
Tomorrow never die's

Sadly, tomorrow never comes. Lol

Fuzzywig
02-04-2012, 10:24 AM
Somewhere either this year or next year