PDA

View Full Version : All classes.

reyals
05-23-2020, 03:02 AM
All classes should have the haste up ultimate option like mages.
All classes should have the mainstat up ultimate option like warriors.
This would be excellent for all classes to have. Just a suggestion.

Bluehazee
05-23-2020, 08:16 AM
And give all classes aimed shot too? It would be excellent to have such strong skill with 2sec cd...Oh wait....i just figured which class asked for this, nvm :D

Mitsooos
05-23-2020, 11:43 AM
Is like this to play all together

Stephencobear
05-23-2020, 05:54 PM
Sure,
But FIRST u must endure years as the worst class, and then be told by Cinco you have no chance at a fair fight in pvp unless you duel your own class, also usually watch as your class ranks lowest on events, then you can listen to rogues and wars fight over whether rogs or wars need to be nerfed constantly.
Put up with that and more for years, then u can have our ult (after we get all rogue skills).

Deal?

Mitsooos
05-24-2020, 12:33 AM
Maybe for this type players to make alternative class ultimate with cost of 30 skill points.
Because if you want something so much you must make a little sacrifice;)

xsilentninjax
05-24-2020, 03:52 AM
sure, let us warriors have aim shots too, also buff our dodge to 100% and crit 80% base stats

Deuteronomy
05-24-2020, 10:44 AM
Sure,
But FIRST u must endure years as the worst class, and then be told by Cinco you have no chance at a fair fight in pvp unless you duel your own class, also usually watch as your class ranks lowest on events, then you can listen to rogues and wars fight over whether rogs or wars need to be nerfed constantly.
Put up with that and more for years, then u can have our ult (after we get all rogue skills).

Deal?

Already did that. This is like year 8 (2012-2013 start time).

Deuteronomy
05-24-2020, 10:51 AM
sure, let us warriors have aim shots too, also buff our dodge to 100% and crit 80% base stats

We are just talking about "speed" here. No damage, no dodge, no critical, ETC.

The speed ulti is the very useful and I'd prefer to use that with mage instead of Meteor, That dumb/useless shield (what mage actually uses shield in PVE?, LOL), and energize. Every class should have like a speed option, especially in this speed era. Meteor helps sometimes when clearing out weaker mobs but, not really anything special in more up to date, more relevant, harder maps where meteor is just like an ant biting a full grown rhino.

I have rogue and she uses the speed ultimate but, that's not my main. A speed ultimate would definitely be good for those squishy mages (just talking PVE, I do not PVP in AL).

But yeah, would be cool guys. Let's start a petition. Let's get that thing signed and passed into AL law!!!!!!

Xudo
05-24-2020, 11:59 AM
Um... why even have the classes if they all have the same thing... I think we need to separate classes more... not bring them closer to being one thing

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Deuteronomy
05-24-2020, 12:21 PM
Um... why even have the classes if they all have the same thing... I think we need to separate classes more... not bring them closer to being one thing

We are not talking about giving all classes class specific ultimates. We are just talking about speed. That is something that can be defined as non class specific and is something all classes should hyave in addition to their "class specific" ultimates. Not suggesting a mage aimed shot, or a rogue ultimate reflecting/damage absorbing ultimate or a warrior meteor. Just a speed boost. I personally find that ultimate the most useful. Just a suggestion. Any further suggestions/input is very welcomed.

Xudo
05-24-2020, 12:36 PM
We are not talking about giving all classes class specific ultimates. We are just talking about speed. That is something that can be defined as non class specific and is something all classes should hyave in addition to their "class specific" ultimates. Not suggesting a mage aimed shot, or a rogue ultimate reflecting/damage absorbing ultimate or a warrior meteor. Just a speed boost. I personally find that ultimate the most useful. Just a suggestion. Any further suggestions/input is very welcomed.Well that's why you build your groups around what you need... if you need the speed ult, get a rogue. If you need the attack speed ult, get a mage...

Bluehazee
05-24-2020, 05:27 PM
We are just talking about "speed" here. No damage, no dodge, no critical, ETC.

The speed ulti is the very useful and I'd prefer to use that with mage instead of Meteor, That dumb/useless shield (what mage actually uses shield in PVE?, LOL), and energize. Every class should have like a speed option, especially in this speed era. Meteor helps sometimes when clearing out weaker mobs but, not really anything special in more up to date, more relevant, harder maps where meteor is just like an ant biting a full grown rhino.

I have rogue and she uses the speed ultimate but, that's not my main. A speed ultimate would definitely be good for those squishy mages (just talking PVE, I do not PVP in AL).

But yeah, would be cool guys. Let's start a petition. Let's get that thing signed and passed into AL law!!!!!!

Just to clarify

Meteor can do great dmg if used in right moment

Iluminista
05-24-2020, 06:06 PM
About ppl saying it's just about speed:
So you clearly haven't read the thread. It's not just about speed, he wants ult main stats for rogues and wizards, imagine the chaos! The ults are to balance the classes, speed ult ok it's fair, but... Main stats ult for all classes? No! Warriors need decent skills and stats too, and mainly rogues they are always trying to nerf us or get an advantage.

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

Stephencobear
05-24-2020, 07:32 PM
Use speed set or elixirs for speed, gimme a break.

Sharing ults is a bad idea.
Why be a Mage at all then
Derp

Deuteronomy
05-24-2020, 08:25 PM
Use speed set or elixirs for speed, gimme a break.

Sharing ults is a bad idea.
Why be a Mage at all then
Derp

LOL. No salt please. Salt just leads to diabetes.

We'd be more than willing to "borrow" your easily acquired speed sets. If not, those who do not desire a speed build should not have to be confined to investing in it.

Simple speed boost is all, it's only 15 seconds until next full recharge. What makes U hate it? Or are you just doing the keyboard ninja thing right now?

Stephencobear
05-24-2020, 10:47 PM
We'd be more than willing to "borrow" your easily acquired speed sets. If not, those who do not desire a speed build should not have to be confined to investing in it.

You are not confined.
Play alone as I often do, or make a pt w no speed, or join pugs and use free speed elix and use those skills like gale ss or pierce.

Simple speed boost is all, it's only 15 seconds until next full recharge. What makes U hate it? Or are you just doing the keyboard ninja thing right now?
I don’t like classes stealing the abilities of other classes because it’s easier that way for them ffs.
Everyone has options that don’t necessitate making the worst class less needed.
If u need mage energize ult, inv a mage.

It’s a game with parties not solo rogue/warrior legends.

Call it salt? I call this thread crying

Giant bench
05-25-2020, 05:28 PM
Lol there goes rogue crying again. Wants to be tank dps and mage lol

Jhoxxxiiiimerr
05-25-2020, 07:51 PM
lmao this post

PatD
05-26-2020, 07:45 AM
LOL. No salt please. Salt just leads to diabetes.

Sorry but salt leads to high blood pressure, sugar leads to diabetes ;P

Skolking
05-26-2020, 10:28 AM
Lol, true mages were one shouted and we're the worse class, low amour for many years till scratch staff.

Iluminista
05-27-2020, 12:13 AM
Lol, true mages were one shouted and we're the worse class, low amour for many years till scratch staff.The drag staff took time to be nerfed, I thought it was unfair that they had nerfed, anyway. They nerfed drag sword too, if I remember correctly.Mages still have the Immo staff, a good weapon.

Now talking about the "worst class in the game", let's talk about Warriors, after we get every weapon appears players (needless to say they are usually rogues) asking for nerf. Drag sword, I'm pretty sure was nerfed, cause proc on pvp, years ago. So they asked for nerf weap like TB too, I guess, so asked for nerf our Ebon weapons, then "nerf Skull-dozer", man... This is horrible for our class, they try to force us to be stuck with mages and rogues to play maps of our level.

Honestly, I don't know how long the Skull-dozer will remain usable, since they can also nerf it when they release new ones in the expansion. This makes playing with warriors expensive, but mainly tiring, many new "usable" weapons that come to us are launched at absurd prices and later nerfed. Yet the other classes call themselves "the worst class in the game". They want us to become deadweights that only serve to stand still and take damage, so that in events they say "we need rogues or mages".

It's unfair.

flashio
05-27-2020, 04:13 AM
The drag staff took time to be nerfed, I thought it was unfair that they had nerfed, anyway. They nerfed drag sword too, if I remember correctly.Mages still have the Immo staff, a good weapon.

Now talking about the "worst class in the game", let's talk about Warriors, after we get every weapon appears players (needless to say they are usually rogues) asking for nerf. Drag sword, I'm pretty sure was nerfed, cause proc on pvp, years ago. So they asked for nerf weap like TB too, I guess, so asked for nerf our Ebon weapons, then "nerf Skull-dozer", man... This is horrible for our class, they try to force us to be stuck with mages and rogues to play maps of our level.

Honestly, I don't know how long the Skull-dozer will remain usable, since they can also nerf it when they release new ones in the expansion. This makes playing with warriors expensive, but mainly tiring, many new "usable" weapons that come to us are launched at absurd prices and later nerfed. Yet the other classes call themselves "the worst class in the game". They want us to become deadweights that only serve to stand still and take damage, so that in events they say "we need rogues or mages".

It's unfair.

What many players tend to forget is that to be a "useful" warrior u need a bunch of weapons and none of em are cheap (Dozer axe 30-60m+/aegis 15-30m, tb 35m+, glint aegis 9-13m+), and let's not forget bout the arcane armors Ebon 15-30m+/Chasmal 30m+ which are a must have (at least 1), also u will need Hotbar 2-8 (800k-3.2m+) so u can swap between weapons to stack procs and be able to deal dmg and not die.

So just to clarify, warrior class is not op, warriors with all the said above and have some skill playing (not dumb tap) are op.

If still complain maybe it's not the class problem but someone else's problem.

Iluminista
05-27-2020, 12:24 PM
What many players tend to forget is that to be a "useful" warrior u need a bunch of weapons and none of em are cheap (Dozer axe 30-60m+/aegis 15-30m, tb 35m+, glint aegis 9-13m+), and let's not forget bout the arcane armors Ebon 15-30m+/Chasmal 30m+ which are a must have (at least 1), also u will need Hotbar 2-8 (800k-3.2m+) so u can swap between weapons to stack procs and be able to deal dmg and not die.

So just to clarify, warrior class is not op, warriors with all the said above and have some skill playing (not dumb tap) are op.

If still complain maybe it's not the class problem but someone else's problem.My warrior is decent, don't worry, I've been using it since 2014 however. It's a lot of work to read about wizards and rogues complaining about "being the worst class in the game".

Warriors need a re-work on skills to make them more consistent with the current reality of the game, to meet the needs of level 71-76 maps and to STOP NERFING OUR WEAPONS. The gameplay was decent with warriors at the time of Maul Of Ollerus, then it went nerf after nerf.

Mitsooos
05-28-2020, 02:45 PM
I think that have made the awakening system to get all you need from your awakening.
So if you want speed, then awakening for speed!
If you want damage, awakening for damage!
If you want all, maybe some has specific mental problems!
To much freedom in game, make people want all :(
Better be pleased with what you have, or never be satisfied.

Skolking
05-29-2020, 05:58 PM
You guys are lucky cause you still have useful low level arcanes. All rogue arcane procs are trash after a new expansion.
And no one complains that since death engine weapons tanks have had the best procs on their arcanes, so you can do damage and not die.
Other classes can only do damage, but die very quickly

phillyr
05-30-2020, 07:29 AM
Just to clarify

Meteor can do great dmg if used in right momentHeck yea it can! I used to use meteor. Use it right after skratch staff proc to clear an entire wave in EVG lol boss and all

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
05-30-2020, 02:31 PM
Sure,

Deal?

Maybe he was just, in a gently way, telling you that you just are not that good...

You probably actually suck, which makes your grievance pointless....

Don't cry when you actually suck, bro......

How U like that???

Fearrr
05-30-2020, 02:43 PM
Maybe he was just, in a gently way, telling you that you just are not that good...

How U like that???
He is actually a pretty good mage. By the way what's your Ign? If you going to make posts like that should have np letting us know who you are. :)

Motherless_Child
05-30-2020, 02:57 PM
He is actually a pretty good mage. By the way what's your Ign? If you going to make posts like that should have np letting us know who you are. :)

I already revealed my IGN in previous threads to DEVS.... Pay attention, not doing so is the worst sickness...... Now, go back to being stupid.....

Fearrr
05-30-2020, 03:05 PM
I already revealed my IGN in previous threads to DEVS.... Pay attention, not doing so is the worst sickness...... Now, go back to being stupid.....
MB I must of missed those threads. Reveal it again then, shouldn't be a issue right? :)

Bluehazee
05-30-2020, 03:16 PM

How U like that???

When Cinco said that, he was referring to mage class in pvp, not to certain person............not gentile. And no...........this guy doesn't suck..........he is a good mage and respectful unlike others.........

Motherless_Child
05-30-2020, 03:24 PM

Like I said, he is probably not that good.... I am not going to plaster my IGN on the forums....

Why doesn't he simply show us what he can do via self recording????

If you are good, what's the excuse????

Ask Zeus, he would show you in a heartbeat... A wanna be, just talks smack on forums like a child... Laughable...

Fearrr
05-30-2020, 03:27 PM
Like I said, he is probably not that good.... I am not going to plaster my IGN on the forums....

Why doesn't he simply show us what he can do via self recording????

If you are good, what's the excuse????

Ask Zeus, he would show you in a heartbeat... A wanna be, just talks smack on forums like a child... Laughable...

So now I'm a wannabe huh? Lmao 😂 💀

Iluminista
05-30-2020, 03:46 PM
I already revealed my IGN in previous threads to DEVS.... Pay attention, not doing so is the worst sickness...... Now, go back to being stupid.....Stop being toxic on the forums. It is disturbing other players.

Stephencobear
06-01-2020, 09:39 PM

How U like that???

@magydoe

cheers

Xyv.io
06-02-2020, 03:21 AM
Haha rogue with rage and energize. Big time GG

reyals
06-02-2020, 04:59 AM
funny, I've started this thread according to that (even copied all text lol): https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?498648-All-classes (someone "not rogue" asked to get rogue's ulti)
aggro haters came to my thread to show their stupidness lmao, I didn't even expect there will be so many retards who will take this thread seriously and make drama about simple suggestion which isn't going to happen in game

Mitsooos
06-02-2020, 06:35 AM
funny, I've started this thread according to that (even copied all text lol): https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?498648-All-classes (someone "not rogue" asked to get rogue's ulti)
aggro haters came to my thread to show their stupidness lmao, I didn't even expect there will be so many retards who will take this thread seriously and make drama about simple suggestion which isn't going to happen in game

The copy poster there I’m pretty sure he start a different thread because he didn’t want to reply to this ...
Definitely you and him will have an argument about it and he didn’t want to make you mad .
I think your move to not you reply to his post is smart and keep it this way:)

Mitsooos
06-02-2020, 06:38 AM
The balance we all need, is not balance in power!
People mind and heart must be balance!

reyals
06-02-2020, 07:03 AM
The copy poster there I’m pretty sure he start a different thread because he didn’t want to reply to this ...

I think your move to not you reply to his post is smart and keep it this way:)

i see low iq people can't even compare time when threads created lol

Definitely you and him will have an argument about it and he didn’t want to make you mad .

don't even know his ign, doubt that i've ever met him in game