PDA

View Full Version : Just a break

PL Playa
02-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Well I'm going to be taking a break, I've been playing very vigorously for a long time, but my personal life (as a teenager) has caught up to me.
I will still come back definitely for DL and maybe go for new caps when they come out, though not elite caps.

I guess my point is that I will be playing a lot less. I wanna thank all the players that have made this one of the greatest games I have ever seen, and all the people that make this community enjoyable!

So long, see ya in DL! :)

Zeus
02-03-2012, 10:48 PM
See you around! You'll be missed and we'll await your return back in DL. :)

PL Playa
02-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Ahh so many comments I feel loved, I will be on the forums by the way, so if you want any thanks comment!!!

Jk I just seem to notice that in-game popularity seems to affect the forums

PL Playa
02-03-2012, 10:49 PM
See you around! You'll be missed and we'll await your return back in DL. :)

Thank you I'm so sorry your post wasn't there first!

Zeus
02-03-2012, 11:04 PM
Thank you I'm so sorry your post wasn't there first!

Haha, don't worry about it, bud. I mean, I'd be a little miffed too if nobody bade me farewell. :)

Cheers!

~Parth

Swords
02-03-2012, 11:51 PM
Well I'm going to be taking a break, I've been playing very vigorously for a long time, but my personal life (as a teenager) has caught up to me.
I will still come back definitely for DL and maybe go for new caps when they come out, though not elite caps.

I guess my point is that I will be playing a lot less. I wanna thank all the players that have made this one of the greatest games I have ever seen, and all the people that make this community enjoyable!

So long, see ya in DL! :)

u really have to leave? u know this game is for teenagers too you know.. well anyways ill see u in DL.