PDA

View Full Version : How Many Names Have You Reserved and What Were They?

Zeus
02-03-2012, 10:37 PM
Hey guys,

I'm just curious to see what names and how many names you guys have reserved for DL? If things plan out right, DL just may be the game that I'll ditch PL for. SL was close, but PL won out in the end for me. Anyways, I'm getting a bit off-topic, but as the title states, how many names have you reserved and what names were they?

Personally, I reserved three names: Apollo, Poseidon, and Zeus.

PL Playa
02-03-2012, 10:40 PM
One here: ubernova

I also wanna reserve another name but I have no character of that name any clue if or when this will be possible?

Swimmingstar
02-03-2012, 10:41 PM
Hey guys,

I'm just curious to see what names and how many names you guys have reserved for DL? If things plan out right, DL just may be the game that I'll ditch PL for. SL was close, but PL won out in the end for me. Anyways, I'm getting a bit off-topic, but as the title states, how many names have you reserved and what names were they?

The reason to reserve a name is because others do too. And if you don't... well someone will take it. If there was no reserving and no beta, the people that want their names would get them--if they wanted the names bad enough.

Zeus
02-03-2012, 10:42 PM
The reason to reserve a name is because others do too. And if you don't... well someone will take it. If there was no reserving and no beta, the people that want their names would get them--if they wanted the names bad enough.

I think you just totally misread my thread, Swim. Lay off that whiskey, you're too young for it! :D

Swimmingstar
02-03-2012, 10:44 PM
I think you just totally misread my thread, Swim. Lay off that whiskey, you're too young for it! :D

What whiskey? And I read your thread... Duh! See the A in asian? Yep. Just putting an opinion.

Jugernugett
02-03-2012, 10:45 PM
People keep stealing pvpmastah. Well someone stole it on SL so I hope it doesn't happen on DL cause I have pvpmastah on PL.

Zeus
02-03-2012, 10:47 PM
What whiskey? And I read your thread... Duh! See the A in asian? Yep. Just putting an opinion.

Lol, Swim. :P Nice cover :)

@Jugernuget Wants Back

I hope you get it this time around! TapJoy should suffice towards getting you that reservation you need. :)

Swimmingstar
02-03-2012, 10:47 PM
People keep stealing pvpmastah. Well someone stole it on SL so I hope it doesn't happen on DL cause I have pvpmastah on PL.

Parth keeps stealing the names I want. >.>

Swimmingstar
02-03-2012, 10:48 PM
Lol, Swim. :P Nice cover :)

@Jugernuget Wants Back

I hope you get it this time around! TapJoy should suffice towards getting you that reservation you need. :)
You're right, I'm too young to drink that garbage and I think no one should! And just telling you... what whiskey?!

Zojak
02-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Just one name, Zojak =]

Zeus
02-03-2012, 10:50 PM
You're right, I'm too young to drink that garbage and I think no one should! And just telling you... what whiskey?!

Lol, Swim, I'm only joking. :) I thought the very same thing about alcohol at that age, trust me, that opinion will change soon enough. ;)

@Zojak Hope you stick around for this one, bro! =]

Swimmingstar
02-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Lol, Swim, I'm only joking. :) I thought the very same thing about alcohol at that age, trust me, that opinion will change soon enough. ;)

@Zojak Hope you stick around for this one, bro! =]

I already promised myself that I will naver evar change meh opinion! And based on your pics I must say you look 18.

Swimmingstar
02-03-2012, 10:53 PM
Wait a second... you just hijacked your own thread! :tongue::tongue:

Zeus
02-03-2012, 10:53 PM
I already promised myself that I will naver evar change meh opinion! And based on your pics I must say you look 18.

I promised myself I'd never change my opinion too and my opinion about girls will always have cooties. Well, both have changed. :P As for my age, subtract one. :)

Lowlyspy
02-03-2012, 10:55 PM
I'm waiting to see how much the DL shield costs, after I get the shield i'm going to tapjoy up the plat to reserve Lowlyspy (just in case I don't get a beta key I want to make sure my main name is safe.)

Swimmingstar
02-03-2012, 10:56 PM
I promised myself I'd never change my opinion too and my opinion about girls will always have cooties. Well, both have changed. :P As for my age, subtract one. :)

I thought you had to be 21 to drink? And I must say, you're the best thread hijacker I've seen.

Zeus
02-03-2012, 10:58 PM
I thought you had to be 21 to drink? And I must say, you're the best thread hijacker I've seen.

Controlled dosage under parent supervision is allowed, at the parent's discretion. Well, at least I hijacked my own thread, didn't I? ;)

/unhijack.

Artemis
02-03-2012, 11:13 PM
0 because I have no plat. If ANY of you take it, I will demolish the whole forums. Love you all :o

Stevenmc
02-03-2012, 11:20 PM
Apollo are you parthy??

Artemis
02-03-2012, 11:25 PM
Parthy is mine. Only I can call him Parthy. That tis my Parthy Poo <3

maneatingtree
02-03-2012, 11:31 PM
Reserving only maneatingtree

WoundedEagle
02-03-2012, 11:37 PM
Hey guys,

Did you want Pluto? :o or Chronos?

AbsolutePally
02-03-2012, 11:38 PM
You forgot you also reserved "Amy" ...
-_-

Junside
02-04-2012, 12:12 AM
WELL... since i couldnt reserve "Vampire" because DL needs it...

I have reserved

Ambrogio, Demon, Archangel, Erik, and of course, Junside. I might reserve Assassin too. I feel like such a jerk because i have the name and i never leveled up my character :p

0 because I have no plat. If ANY of you take it, I will demolish the whole forums. Love you all :o

I shouldnt be posting this little secret here publically as it can be terribly abused but...

Ask someone to reserve your name for you. I am positive someone took the name Vampire in PL, yet i was able to use it in SL, thanks to Arterra, who reserved a couple of names for me since i couldnt get a hold of the first wave of beta key releases. Ask Parth, or someone you know will be guaranteed to be one of the first people on DL. So dont rely on only one friend. Have many readily prepared to help you since -let say in this case Parth (though highly unlikely)- not everyone you planned to do this favor for you, will be able to. Even if he or she wants to.

RedRyder
02-04-2012, 01:04 AM
Redryder and bloodryder

razerfingers
02-04-2012, 01:25 AM
Imma find a way to snag or reserve razerfingers, and or take my new identity as razerfangs ;)

NECROREAPER
02-04-2012, 01:50 AM
Saved the one and only.

Gaddy
02-04-2012, 01:57 AM
wow, not even a free vanity for the pleasure...

People say that STS isn't gouging, but at least we got a shield for SL name reservations...

Junside
02-04-2012, 02:10 AM
wow, not even a free vanity for the pleasure...

People say that STS isn't gouging, but at least we got a shield for SL name reservations...

They made it more affordable, 20 plat to reserve. I think theres a post somewhere that said they will release vanity shields as a separate optional purchase.

And it was 50 plat last time we did this. I'm glad it was much cheaper this time. Lets be honest, most people dont wear the vanity shield much anymore. No need to pay extra for something you didnt really want. :)

Nick41324
02-04-2012, 02:34 AM
One: Itemcollector

Cowgirl
02-04-2012, 02:43 AM
Well.. I reserved Amyxrose and Amyrose...

My main in sl is Amy so I tried to reserve it for dl but SOMEONE already took it within an hour of the patch. I've never even seen this amy in pl. -.-

Otukura
02-04-2012, 03:08 AM
Well.. I reserved Amyxrose and Amyrose...

My main in sl is Amy so I tried to reserve it for dl but SOMEONE already took it within an hour of the patch. I've never even seen this amy in pl. -.-

:'(

Beanmachine
02-04-2012, 03:42 AM
I really don't care if anyone takes Beanmachine because I have like 10 different alterations of my name such as Beaniemachine etc.
>.<

Bunnyshoota
02-04-2012, 11:01 AM
Nobody take Bloodbunny........................................ ...

EDIT: Just noticed my number of posts is my number of thanks squared.....................:)

Xazic
02-04-2012, 11:10 AM
Xazic, Funkyxaz and Mrxaz :D

Shellkaz
02-04-2012, 12:14 PM
For now I have just reserved my main LyrrLynn. I ran this char for 2 years in a dnd campain and now another year in pl. I guess u could say I'm rather attached to it. :-).

I'll wait till if find out more about DL before I try to reserve another name.

Swimmingstar
02-04-2012, 12:15 PM
Parthy is mine. Only I can call him Parthy. That tis my Parthy Poo <3

I call him Parthy sometimes to annoy him. :p Not working?

Artemis
02-04-2012, 12:52 PM
I call him Parthy sometimes to annoy him. :p Not working?

When ever I call him something like Parthy Poo on a public thread, he corrects my grammar. (;

XghostzX
02-04-2012, 01:45 PM
Just CosmicXghost for me. I'm really excited this month, DL and a new campaign!