PDA

View Full Version : Bug - Creating a party of one

Tiger Mike
05-24-2020, 12:08 PM
If you invite a player that is already in a party you will be put in a "invisible" party and you will always enter private instances completely alone. But after somebody else joins you in that party you can then leave it and be set free from this bug and be able to enter dungeons with random people again :biggrin:

This happened many times before to me back at the easter event but I didnt had a way to recreate the bug , and being a warrior alone in that event was really boring and infuriating...

Although annoying I believe that it could have a great use for many people to be able to enter dungeons alone , for example when doing dailies and you are put with people that has speed sets and 0 reasons to wait for you :upset:

Futumsh
05-24-2020, 12:59 PM
While this is technically a bug, it's a popular and commonly used one. I don't expect we'll do anything with it unless we decide to expose equivalent functionality somewhere.

hyxx
05-24-2020, 02:06 PM
If you invite a player that is already in a party you will be put in a "invisible" party and you will always enter private instances completely alone. But after somebody else joins you in that party you can then leave it and be set free from this bug and be able to enter dungeons with random people again [emoji3]

This happened many times before to me back at the easter event but I didnt had a way to recreate the bug , and being a warrior alone in that event was really boring and infuriating...

Although annoying I believe that it could have a great use for many people to be able to enter dungeons alone , for example when doing dailies and you are put with people that has speed sets and 0 reasons to wait for you :upset:All you had to do to leave that ghost party is type /partyleave then remap,if you wanna be alone,type /partyi (random name that doesnt exist or not online)

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Tiger Mike
05-24-2020, 06:47 PM
While this is technically a bug, it's a popular and commonly used one. I don't expect we'll do anything with it unless we decide to expose equivalent functionality somewhere.

popular and commonly used? I've been playing for more than 2 months and been in many guilds , nobody ever mentioned this anywhere but okay ....

Tiger Mike
05-24-2020, 06:49 PM
All you had to do to leave that ghost party is type /partyleave then remap,if you wanna be alone,type /partyi (random name that doesnt exist or not online)

Yo thats super useful thanks!
Where did you find that chat command by the way? maybe there is many more things that are just hiden like that :s

hyxx
05-24-2020, 10:07 PM
Yo thats super useful thanks!
Where did you find that chat command by the way? maybe there is many more things that are just hiden like that :sJust type /(anything error) it will show other command to help you