PDA

View Full Version : Need help Crafting Demonic Gear

nidoevin1
02-04-2012, 05:05 AM
I am very new at crafting. I don't understand anything about it, so I bought a Glyph Auto Xbow of Obedience and was wondering how to craft it into Demonic Xbow. I bought the crafting Xbow recipe using platinum from the blacksmith, but I am having trouble finding glyphic weapon wood, glyphic blade steel.It would be very helpful if someone can tell me where to find them. Thank you

Darkfader
02-04-2012, 05:30 AM
Those crafting materials drop randomly in nuri. You can also buy them from cs at balefort, just browse crafting material part of cs and you find em all.

JaytB
02-04-2012, 05:38 AM
You basically need all components and a recipe. Recipes can either be bought with plat or gold (although gold recipes are fairly rare).

I pasted a link to a thread Evaruss made a while back. It gives you a detailed overview of exactly what components you need to craft something. I'm sure it will prove to be quite handy :)

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=38334

Edit: on a side note, you should be aware that crafting components of Nuri's are very rare, and therefore expensive. The reason is that STS never implemented dailies for these crafting supplies. Crafting supplies are basically fairly rare drops, that you can get from mini-bosses and bosses. It would be easier (and a whole lot cheaper) if you'd just sell your current set and buy a demonic set instead :)

tupid
02-09-2012, 04:21 AM
True JaytB, you will straight up get butt raped to buy nuri crafting items in CS, 200k for Glyphic blade steel last I checked and you need like 4 or 5 to make one setting. scraps are 20k+ and fibers are 50k+! They really need to start some quests for them, the costs are making it where I think I may skip demonic all together.

Elyseon
02-10-2012, 12:37 AM
Its super pricey i was looking to craft a demonic dagger it take 14x glyphic blade steels which are rather rare and run at 150-200k