View Full Version : About Eggzavier Elixir

Jemstroyer
05-25-2020, 02:24 AM
Is it true that the one holding the Elixir portal has a low chance of looting Heroic/Arcane eggs?
In my experience just a few minutes ago we finished our 1hr elixir and I looted MM, Sam, Antonio (No luck elix/luck item) Also my friend no luck items equipped. He only looted Knk (1 Arc egg). Also my 1st time to loot 3 Arc eggs in 1hr. I'm always the one with Elix portal so I decided to let him be the one use it. Thats the outcome. Just need confirmation

Yureadingthis
05-25-2020, 02:42 AM
It's a hoax, some players are just fortunate enough and some are not. Farm hard bro, goodluck.

Sent from my ATU-L22 using Tapatalk

chulakamulaka
05-25-2020, 06:53 AM
nah not true. People tend to come up with these false beliefs to justify their bad luck. Good luck farming bro

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Deathslament
05-25-2020, 07:16 AM
The lix user loots 2 eggs from scrambled eggzavier sometimrs

PostNoob
05-25-2020, 01:50 PM
This is just like the "Luck AA is make my gold drops low.." . Its people trying to attach circumstances to events in time. Makes them feel better? Its pretty annoying honestly, people will believe anything.

Ask yourself that question again, then follow up and ask if you think StS would make drops worse for a plat user. Or would make a pet Gl/Luck pet AA be detrimental.

Ridiculous rumors.

HatsuneMiku
05-25-2020, 05:07 PM
I use elexir blew 800k on it ,30 mins into the runs, 1 mythic and pure legendary pets with no luck, before i haed

Trinket+geng+and luck elexir that was
Trinket 25%luck
Geng 20% luck
And elexir 25% luck
And the drops were the same with the portal elexir
So yeah either some people are lucky as hell, or im cursed as hell