PDA

View Full Version : registering account

Danny Rubianes
02-04-2012, 10:11 AM
im tryin to register my already created character on star legends to my account i use on pocket legends but it keeps telling me this account is already registered. is there a way i can link it to my pocket legends account even though its already been created? also it allowed me to reserve my name on dark legenda on an unregistered account so i kind of really need it to be registered so i can use my reserved name.

dugantale
02-04-2012, 10:12 AM
All I dis was type in my log in info with out making a char then it took me in and had me make a char :)

Crunchee
02-04-2012, 10:17 AM
If you have created a spacetime account, that account is linked to all sts games. Which means, your char created in that unregistered account cannot link to the spacetime account you created in Pl UNLESS you send an email to support@spacetimestudios.com and kindly ask the devs to merge the accounts for you. :fox: good luck!

*you have to create another spacetime account for your sl char first, though.

JSL
02-06-2012, 11:11 AM
It sounds like what's happening is your character in Star isn't actually linked, truly, to your STS account (which exists even if you create it in another game.)

You should contact customer support. They're going to ask you for some information about the account(s) and assist you from there.

Good luck!