PDA

View Full Version : Where will you stand

trixie
02-04-2012, 11:13 AM
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
By Martin Luther King Jr.

Controversy is going to happen. Where do you stand in times of conflict? People are going to post stuff you don't like. What are you going to do? Post against them and fuel the fire or try to turn the conversation around. If you flame the thread you become part of the problem instead of the solution.

Where do you want to be on the road of life? How do you want people to see you? Ask yourself these questions and do what it takes to get where you want to be.

Never tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
By Author Unknown

You can do anything you want to do. You can be anything you want. Set your goals and make it happen.

So BE the change you want to see. :)

Artentreri
02-04-2012, 11:35 AM
You're getting better and better at this. Keep up the good work! :D

uwantaides
02-04-2012, 11:50 AM
Good job Trixie I love the Martin Luther king quote..what great things we may have learned if his life wasn't cut short

trixie
02-04-2012, 12:11 PM
You're getting better and better at this. Keep up the good work! :D

Thanks! I hope to do my part to change the community one day at a time :)

Artentreri
02-04-2012, 12:55 PM

Well, looks like it's working. At least, it's beginning to. If there are any aoa spots open, or whatever the star legends version of that is, I think the devs should definitely make you one. If you want to that is. You don't have to help people in game to be a great part of this community, you just have to contribute, and I see this as more of a contribution than at least myself has ever made.

Fao
02-04-2012, 01:04 PM
Here we go again!!! Your post get awesomer and awesomer and more helpful and more helpful! Keep up the great work!!!

trixie
02-04-2012, 01:10 PM

Well, looks like it's working. At least, it's beginning to. If there are any aoa spots open, or whatever the star legends version of that is, I think the devs should definitely make you one. If you want to that is. You don't have to help people in game to be a great part of this community, you just have to contribute, and I see this as more of a contribution than at least myself has ever made.

I have noticed people posting more positive thread and picking up on some of my ideas and I love it! :)