PDA

View Full Version : In Loving Memory of Patelmanthan

Qweenzy
05-25-2020, 07:55 AM
It was an absolute devastation when we got the news yesterday about our dear friend Patelmanthan who had pass away the night before from Pneumonia at the age of 20. To some of us, he was often our daily contact online. Even though we have never met. The grieving process is just as hard if it had been a friend in real life. He was loved and respected by all.

We always say that real life comes first. Manthan lives in India. No matter what he is going through in life or however bad connection is to log on, he always seems to find a way and time to say hi to us. He is the most caring and loving person we know.

We all gathered together in Manthan's tavern wearing his favourite vanity showing our love and respect for him. It's the least we can do. Oh, and making him an Officer since he always wanted to be one for such a long time.

We love and miss you. May you RIP little brother.

From Your Guild Family: Darksiders

Syaxyy
05-25-2020, 07:58 AM
Such a nice thread. I am so sorry for your loss :(

Sent fra min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Ak_paradox
05-25-2020, 08:00 AM
May his soul Rest in peace.
It is a devastating news.

ign- Sherlock

Faotblack
05-25-2020, 08:38 AM
That's the kindest person I've ever met in my life that was always happy, even when he got scammed or broke, he never gave up and was looking forward. When i saw that he passed away i just couldn't believe it. We lost one of our brightest persons in the game. Rest in peace mate and condolences to your family. Much love <3

Archugejackmen
05-25-2020, 08:54 AM
Thanks for being a great pal, manthan. Condolences to npatel and family, to have such a tragedy befall on you all. I’ll miss you dearly, and please stay strong in these trying times.

Alvaropoker
05-25-2020, 09:33 AM
rest in peace brother, we will miss you very much, we love you very much, you will always be in our hearts, I will send you hugs every night remembering you

Entities
05-25-2020, 09:58 AM
I’m so sorry for the friends and family of Patel,
Fly high [emoji885]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spell
05-25-2020, 10:24 AM
this is so sad and beautiful <3

Achene
05-25-2020, 10:46 AM
Thanks Patty for always helping me when i was in need. Even when u were scammed and u lost most of ur stuff, u didnt give up and managed to buy most of the items back. U would always be my first friend in AL. Our guild and I will miss u dearly and would always keep you in our memory. Rest in peace bud ♥️ ♥️ ♥️.

Encryptions
05-25-2020, 11:26 AM
20 years old and gone. It is terrible that he didn't get to live longer, but atleast he got to spend time with his friends in AL. He had many people there caring for him. I had alot of my friends die irl before 20 and it is one terrible thing to go through.

Hope sts make a memorial map/event for those AL players who are gone. No farming, just go there and remember your friends.

Azerothraven
05-25-2020, 11:45 AM
Wow this made me cry. He used to pm me all the time and was a True legend. I will miss him and pray he is in a better place.

Azerothraven
05-25-2020, 12:00 PM
Wow this made me cry. He used to pm me all the time and was a True legend. I will miss him and pray he is in a better place.

Majin
05-25-2020, 12:06 PM
20 years old and gone. It is terrible that he didn't get to live longer, but atleast he got to spend time with his friends in AL. He had many people there caring for him. I had alot of my friends die irl before 20 and it is one terrible thing to go through.

Hope sts make a memorial map/event for those AL players who are gone. No farming, just go there and remember your friends.

He was 20yr by age but with a heart pure as a 6yr. Very nice and special.

CHAOSSS
05-25-2020, 10:53 PM
Love and miss and miss him too.. i made a frog dedication too him today.. there's a frog on my throne in his memory.. i made a thread This frog is for you patel ..there's a video of the frog dedication.. RIP brother.. from me and my frogs. IGN Topfrog

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Mitsooos
05-26-2020, 11:11 AM
I don’t know him, but I so sad to hear about 20 years old children dies like this:(

Remiem
05-26-2020, 11:18 AM
A true Legend. Arlor will not be the same without him. <3 My deepest condolences to all of his family and friends.

Elitepvpz
05-26-2020, 11:28 AM
Didn’t know him personally but news like this is always so heartbreaking 😩

Silentkill
05-26-2020, 12:08 PM
A great thread. Lets hope he can see this from heaven

Skolking
05-26-2020, 12:18 PM
We love you pat, I know you are in a better place, goodbye bro. Till we meet again

Yjay
05-26-2020, 12:41 PM
THis is so touching. I hope that his family gets better from their loss!

manbasik-oficial
05-26-2020, 06:32 PM
Lamento su perdida.

Desde mexico mandamos toda nuestra admiración.

manbasik-oficial
05-26-2020, 06:40 PM
you should have space-time put something to commemorate it at home

Antispace
05-27-2020, 01:12 AM
A true Legend. Arlor will not be the same without him. <3 My deepest condolences to all of his family and friends.Maybe you can just somehow "easter egg" him into an expansion so he can stay alive as a npc or whatever

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Gamegrog
05-27-2020, 01:54 AM
Omg he was my best friend I can't believe this.noo
It hurts.
I met him an year ago he was the one who told me to work hard gave me advices and he used to share his hardships.even though he was 20 he was too innocent and trusting.he was scammed 2 times and one being pretty huge almost 165mil still he was persistent and played Al and recovered pretty quick from that loss like it was nothing.this taught me even in real life NEVER LOSE HOPE.
Hope he is in heaven now,sad that I didn't get to say a proper goodbye but still he will live on forever.

From a good friend of Patel
GOLDSHRIMP/NEUNAFIBAM.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
05-27-2020, 05:27 AM
May you rest in peace patelmanthan, you shall not be forgotten.

A legend never dies in our hearts. I also support the idea of inserting him in the new expansion as an NPC to commemorate him.

Pinklips
05-27-2020, 06:29 AM
Even though he was suffering from an incurable disease since his birth, he was never sad or depressed.. He was the most kindest and innocent soul I ever met.. No matter in how much pain he was from inside, he would always take out time to greet others with smile.. He easily trusted/helped anyone and even got scammed worth 100mil+ which he earned through his hard work but was never sad.. He was like "I will earn it again" .. The sad thing is he always said he wanted to live and fulfill all his dreams but God had some other plans.. This news is really heartbreaking.. RIP Patelmanthan you will live forever in our hearts and memories.. May your soul attain eternal peace..

Also AL was his favorite game. He never played any other game except AL.. If possible, pls immortalize him by making him an npc or any other way.. This could be the best tribute to him

Susanne
05-27-2020, 08:12 AM
Even though he was suffering from an incurable disease since his birth, he was never sad or depressed.. He was the most kindest and innocent soul I ever met.. No matter in how much pain he was from inside, he would always take out time to greet others with smile.. He easily trusted/helped anyone and even got scammed worth 100mil+ which he earned through his hard work but was never sad.. He was like "I will earn it again" .. The sad thing is he always said he wanted to live and fulfill all his dreams but God had some other plans.. This news is really heartbreaking.. RIP Patelmanthan you will live forever in our hearts and memories.. May your soul attain eternal peace..

Also AL was his favorite game. He never played any other game except AL.. If possible, pls immortalize him by making him an npc or any other way.. This could be the best tribute to him

Such a lovely post. Poignant and true. I didn't know him as well as a lot of you guys but he was in my list and always sent a greeting and a smile.
I wanted to put a thanks to show my support but I've run out of thanks at the moment, that's why I replied to you.
May he rest in peace 🕊️

Shubham
05-27-2020, 10:52 AM
One of the best person I have ever met in al. He always used to pm me just to knows whats going on in rl .
Was really shocking to know that he's no more with us . truly a gem of a person . condolences to his family
May he rest in peace :(

Pinklips
05-27-2020, 03:08 PM
Such a lovely post. Poignant and true. I didn't know him as well as a lot of you guys but he was in my list and always sent a greeting and a smile.
I wanted to put a thanks to show my support but I've run out of thanks at the moment, that's why I replied to you.
May he rest in peace 🕊️

Yes I can understand.. He was truly a very special person whose absence will hurt really bad.. Everything will never be the same without him.. Thank you for your support sis <3

Argoub
05-27-2020, 08:07 PM
Rest in peace Patel !

codered
05-27-2020, 09:05 PM
I was wondering why he never ol for a long time, he always pmed me whenever seeing me ol, such a loveable person he is,.
We love you bud, u know that. Thank you for calling me as ur friend

Jausa
05-28-2020, 04:43 AM
Damn that's harsh. My condolences to everyone. Atleast he is in peace now..

Trolzerkeinstein
05-28-2020, 06:58 AM
Rest in Peace.

CHAOSSS
05-28-2020, 09:59 AM

Also AL was his favorite game. He never played any other game except AL.. If possible, pls immortalize him by making him an npc or any other way.. This could be the best tribute to himHi pink.. yes he was a very special player.. i think a npc is a good idea.. i have a frog dedicated to him on my throne ..feel free to visit it anytime search Home Show. Ign Topfrog to visit

Kakashis
05-28-2020, 01:45 PM
Condolences to him and his family. He will be missed in arlor

Pinklips
05-28-2020, 07:01 PM
Hi pink.. yes he was a very special player.. i think a npc is a good idea.. i have a frog dedicated to him on my throne ..feel free to visit it anytime search Home Show. Ign Topfrog to visit

That's awesome .. Actually I have stopped logging in AL for sometime as it will always remind me of him and his memories..and will make me more sad. But whenever I do, will surely check out your house and that special frog.. Your house was Patel's favourite :)

Blazingpro
05-29-2020, 12:59 PM
Kristalmaniac/grevioushotz here, member of darksiders. This is a dude that would never give up regardless of his conditions. Looks up to brock lesnar, got inspired by him, despite him not being in the best physical condition. But more than anything else, I am very sorry for not replying to his "hi"s properly and just played pingpong instead cuz really, i was too busy tbh. But it didnt really matter to him, he still tried his very best to say hi to me! Until may the 21st. This news is really heartbreaking to me, even as a retired arcane legends player. My deepest condolences to Patel's family. Wish you all the best somewhere else Patel :'(

tootallll
05-30-2020, 06:49 AM
Oh my... so young. Did not know this young man but comments reflect a wonderful soul. Soar on eagles wings sweet Patel...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ReneVDG
05-30-2020, 09:03 AM
He was such a positive dude, always talking in guildchat and being helpful and kind for new players and veterans. He loved this game, rest in peace Patel.

Slekki

Spinrun
05-30-2020, 03:18 PM
I am very sad to read this thread. I am very sad we lost such a great Arlorian. I hope you are surrounded by loved ones my friend. You left us but you will live forever in our memories. You are a true hero and legend of Arloria.

Axism
06-08-2020, 12:10 AM
Oh i know him and we used to run some maps before, :( RIP bro

Anehazaz
06-16-2020, 04:18 PM
Thank you so much for creating this thread. My condolences to his friends and family. I see already so many people have wonderful memories of him and hope that with time those memories will provide some comfort to you in your grief. A pure tragedy to lose someone so young..sending love to all