PDA

View Full Version : Engineer Help/advice

Otaskisie
02-04-2012, 12:47 PM
Hello SL players.

Skills(pvp)
Do you have an engineer that doesn't do as well as you thought it would in pvp? Well I'm here to help. Lets start off with the skill levels I recommend. Wither, leech, empathy, and decay should be level 6. The reason for this is to do the most damage you can possibly deal to your opponent while keeping your health pool as high as possible. Some of you are probably asking why not use transference. The reason not to use transference is because as of 2-4-2012 there's a bug in pvp that makes it heal you and your opponent when used. If you're a higher level that means you have a lot of skill points left. "So what do I do with them?" you may be asking yourself, well this next part is optional. Im level 40 so the things I did with my extra skill points is I raised my protection, and force shield to level 6. The reason being you would want to be able to take as much damage as possible to keep you alive. Now you might be saying "you still have skill points left...", so another thing I recommend is raising your revive to level one, suppression to level one, and pain to level one. this is a good setup for support as well. in CTF, suppression and pain are going to be the skills that stop opponents from attacking you/teammate while running with the flag. These skills will make your engineer as strong as it can be in my opinion. These skills have worked for me in pvp for a while now so that's why I recommend it.

If this helped you or you have some questions my in game name is :Covered. feel free to ask.
If you liked this information please tell me because then I will post more advice like strategies, setup, and equipment for your engineer.

Thanks for your time. bye!

trixie
02-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Great advice!

You might want to have it moved to pvp section of forum though. :)

Kanozaki
02-08-2012, 11:42 AM
Great post but as trixie posted above moving it to the pvp section of forums would bring more attention to this thread.

uwantaides
02-08-2012, 12:13 PM
Cool post! Like the two posts above me said I'm awesome!! Oh wait... They didn't say that =( lol