PDA

View Full Version : game lag

Lowellpimpd
02-04-2012, 04:27 PM
game is lagging so much im about to give up and kinda have mostly started playing a new game:sour::offended:

Nick41324
02-04-2012, 05:01 PM
there are a few small fixes I've found you may want to try before actually quitting.

-go to your settings and turn off high quality.
-completely turn off your device every night you go to bed.
-reset your modem/router if your use wifi (may not help as much).
-try PL on google chrome :)

If your not using wifi to play, that may be your problem. Try using a computer or wifi on your mobile device

Lowellpimpd
02-06-2012, 07:08 PM
im on wifi

Ihavenokills
02-06-2012, 10:46 PM
im having sorta the same issue. perfect ping but strange fps.. like the game freezes for a split second then kicks back in every now and then.

Swampy
02-06-2012, 10:54 PM
If youre on an apple product (I dont have a clue about androids xD), turning off location services and notifications can also bring ping down!

Actona679
02-07-2012, 12:40 PM
im having sorta the same issue. perfect ping but strange fps.. like the game freezes for a split second then kicks back in every now and then.
This is exactly the same problem I am experiencing. Along with a couple of other guild friends. Perfect ping and jumping mobs. Weird feeling. It was all playing so perfectly until a couple of weeks ago too. Lag started after an update. Related? I've deleted and reinstalled PL twice. Getting frustrated.