PDA

View Full Version : Purge player inventory

SoShaan
07-30-2010, 12:30 AM
Purge player inventory that are not stashed or equip..

Cause I want to be rewarded for beating level bosses, I want to get free rare items too..

Kirei
07-30-2010, 12:40 AM
What????? I don't get it

jonboy
07-30-2010, 12:44 AM
Does this related to you being worried that in a dungeon and your inventory hits full thy you won't get anymore?

If so don't worry, you can overload your inventory in a game but I believe you have to make space after you leave the game and in towne. Not to sure what happens If you enter a dungeon with inventory full.

There is a post from devs about it somewhere.

Iambirdman
07-30-2010, 09:05 AM
Not to sure what happens If you enter a dungeon with inventory full.

Nothing it won't let you join any games with full inventory

vulgarstrike
07-30-2010, 09:58 AM
buy more equipment and stash slots :P I can hold 100 items and have a stash size of 150 all my previous troubles disappeared... I never have to liquidate pinks.

Royce
07-30-2010, 10:01 AM
buy more equipment and stash slots :P I can hold 100 items and have a stash size of 150 all my previous troubles disappeared... I never have to liquidate pinks.

I'm hoping they increase max inventory and stash size. I already have 5 characters with 250 inventory slots each, and max stash (whatever it is, 150 or 200 maybe?), but I'm basically out of space again... (need to stop collecting things I guess)

SoShaan
08-04-2010, 10:04 PM
OK, so pink and purp items are rare, correct. Meaning that they are limited in the number that are made available(dropped). If a farmer is holding 8000 pink weapons, that leads to far less of a chance that a pink would get a pink dropped.

Well I think that ^ is BS. I want to get good stuff too, not have to go beg some player to sell me one. I want to earn it too. To solve this I suggest removing the extra inventory that is not equip or stashed.

vulgarstrike
08-04-2010, 10:07 PM
no. i don't know whrre you go that crap from. drop chances are always the same, its just that as more are found the value will go down since more supply = cheaper price. learn supply and demand. there is no 8000 limit ****. why are you trying to limit people? if someone wants to farm let them be you cant punish them for playing the game a lot.

SoShaan
08-04-2010, 10:36 PM
Supply and demand...?
Value goes down, who cares about the value?
8000 limit?.. did you even read what it said?
Trying to limit anybody from doing what they want to do?

Let me slow it down for ya K. Before Ao I and II, good drops were normally once a week for simi active.. After the farmers exploited the high drop rates of AO I&II
The lower levels drop rates are null often, maybe 1 a week.. I restarted a new char a few months back, I was well into the frozen levels before I saw my first purp.
This was not the case with the char I started before. I dont know for a fact if this is the cause, but I see no other factors that make since to me.
This makes since to me, so lets wipe out all the inventory's, fix the exploits that allow farmers to run past the whole level just to the boss. Im willing to bet it goes back to the way it was.. before you became such an ***...

Futumsh
08-04-2010, 10:36 PM
Rarity/color of an item only affects how likely it is to be dropped relative to other items that particular mob can drop. It doesn't matter how many people have that type of item, etc.

SoShaan
08-04-2010, 10:43 PM
I stand corrected.. and I thank Futumsh for clearing that up.

without the ****

tjornan
08-06-2010, 05:20 PM
After the farmers exploited the high drop rates of AO I&II

exploited? lol dude we are jut playing the game. no need to criticize us farmers.

vulgarstrike
08-06-2010, 05:24 PM
I apologize for explaining in such a raging fashion, and I thank futumush for explaining what I did in a lot clearer manner :D

tjornan
08-06-2010, 05:28 PM
im sorry, but ppl will pretty much always find a way to farm quickly. deleting these things wouldnt help at all, if only drive prices higher