PDA

View Full Version : New expansion theme

flashio
05-26-2020, 12:14 PM
Since it's been suggested many times, I think it would be a good idea to make the next expansion an underwater world.

You would access the new maps through the big wooden door which is placed next to the leaderboard at Paradise Pier. That door leads to a harbor where an npc introduces you to the story line asking you to save their underwater reign from the tentacles of the big evil that threatens their peaceful lives.

This opens theme would bring many good designs for vanities (vintage diving suits, underwater monsters, etc), gears (choral shield, anchor bow, cannon gun, etc) auras (bubbles, starfish aura (would be like taint set aura), water drops, etc) and pets (squid/octopus, jellyfish, clamp, crab, barnacle, a pirate chest with seaweeds coming out and burping bubbles and coins *.*)

As for the enemies, u can use scarier designs of the pets I said above, or maybe include merman/mermaid, a Neptune-like boss, a big killer whale that swims around creating water streams that push and stun you, a big white shark that bites you causing heavy bleed and armor reduction and a boss fight against a big octopus would be cool if u made it like the fight against the rendtail boss.

Feel free to comment all your opinions, all feedback is welcome.

Boingon

THE GOLDEN KING
05-26-2020, 01:53 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200526/60acb02087af0ae8e5f0c118814ed2bd.jpg
STS has that ‘Sea Monster’ logo for a few years now. I wonder why they haven’t done an underwater expansion yet.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iluminista
05-26-2020, 02:04 PM
Since it's been suggested many times, I think it would be a good idea to make the next expansion an underwater world.

You would access the new maps through the big wooden door which is placed next to the leaderboard at Paradise Pier. That door leads to a harbor where an npc introduces you to the story line asking you to save their underwater reign from the tentacles of the big evil that threatens their peaceful lives.

This opens theme would bring many good designs for vanities (vintage diving suits, underwater monsters, etc), gears (choral shield, anchor bow, cannon gun, etc) auras (bubbles, starfish aura (would be like taint set aura), water drops, etc) and pets (squid/octopus, jellyfish, clamp, crab, barnacle, a pirate chest with seaweeds coming out and burping bubbles and coins *.*)

As for the enemies, u can use scarier designs of the pets I said above, or maybe include merman/mermaid, a Neptune-like boss, a big killer whale that swims around creating water streams that push and stun you, a big white shark that bites you causing heavy bleed and armor reduction and a boss fight against a big octopus would be cool if u made it like the fight against the rendtail boss.

Feel free to comment all your opinions, all feedback is welcome.

BoingonAs it is a story of Norse mythology, we could fight against Jörmungandr, and the name of the expansion could be Ragnarok.

I think that in one of the expansions they could make Asgard’s kingdom glorious and imposing. Imagine if you go to the city of Asgard, receive a quest from Odin himself to kill Jörmungandr! I know we already have Hydra, but this creature should be bigger and stronger, obviously.

Something that was bigger than Tindirin's Rendtail, and that we got to a point on the map where Jörmungandr would emerge from the sea with a rain with lots of lightning and a fog around us. It could be Kraken too, but an expansion called Ragnarok with Jörmungandr well designed to look colossal and monstrously strong would be great!

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

flashio
05-26-2020, 05:04 PM
As it is a story of Norse mythology, we could fight against Jörmungandr, and the name of the expansion could be Ragnarok.

I think that in one of the expansions they could make Asgard’s kingdom glorious and imposing. Imagine if you go to the city of Asgard, receive a quest from Odin himself to kill Jörmungandr! I know we already have Hydra, but this creature should be bigger and stronger, obviously.

Something that was bigger than Tindirin's Rendtail, and that we got to a point on the map where Jörmungandr would emerge from the sea with a rain with lots of lightning and a fog around us. It could be Kraken too, but an expansion called Ragnarok with Jörmungandr well designed to look colossal and monstrously strong would be great!

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

That sounds pretty interesting as well :D

Ummmmm
05-27-2020, 11:21 AM
It should lead from nordr to that monster, not kraken. There is no connection by water on the map

flashio
06-03-2020, 10:02 AM
It should lead from nordr to that monster, not kraken. There is no connection by water on the map

that coul be another option :smile:, arlor´s map gives a wide variety of new expansions and content to get released.

mheyzel
06-09-2020, 08:05 AM
i like your imagination i would love to try that new expansion