PDA

View Full Version : Make pvp like back in 61 cap

Xxsoifongxx
05-26-2020, 01:39 PM
I remember back in 61 cap you didn’t need a the most overpowered gears to play, I started out using only legendary gears and no jewels as a rogue and I was able to play and have fun. Nowadays you need to have top gears to be effective

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yjay
05-26-2020, 01:44 PM
that is not true but thanks for your opinion.
Awakes=40% skills
Skills/knowledege= 60%

Prabsimar Chhabra
05-26-2020, 04:02 PM
Awakes=40% skills
Skills/knowledege= 60%Hes actually right. Skills and knowledge have like 10% contribution. Other 90% is gears. Your skills wont even help you when someone can just 1 shot you.

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

reyals
05-26-2020, 04:34 PM
I remember back in 61 cap you didn’t need a the most overpowered gears to play, I started out using only legendary gears and no jewels as a rogue and I was able to play and have fun. Nowadays you need to have top gears to be effective

your suggestions? sts wont remove awakes and procs from pvp :/ they find it as a lot of fun to get 2x damage in random moments and getting cheap kills lol

Xxsoifongxx
05-26-2020, 04:37 PM
your suggestions? sts wont remove awakes and procs from pvp :/ they find it as a lot of fun to get 2x damage in random moments and getting cheap kills lol

Well I never said to remove awakes just make other gears able to compete

Xxsoifongxx
05-26-2020, 05:17 PM
Awakes=40% skills
Skills/knowledege= 60%

I never said anything about awakes tho, you can have all the skills in the world but at 76 if you have legendary gears in pvp you’re not killing anyone