PDA

View Full Version : Heyaaah!

dudetus
02-04-2012, 05:34 PM
So after a long thinking I have finally decided to start playing SL besides PL! :applause:

Some of u might know me from the PL world but the ones who don't I am the official STS Player Ninja. Flip is still (not for long... muahahah :peaceful:) the main Ninja of the whole STS lol!

I've done some guides for PL but the only serious one is my Dagger Bird guide. I have now started to do my "How to look like" guides for PL as well.

So the main reason why I posted this to here instead of the "New Players" section is that even though I am new to SL but I am not new to the forums. And also I don't know that much of this game so I'd like some help from the fellows I know and the fellows I don't yet know.

I don't know with which one of all of my 3 chars I am going to play but I assume that my main is going to be the same as it is in PL, Omigodaninja. I'll list all of the nicks in case I decide to play with others.

Omigodaninja ~ lvl 5 Operative

Ihavebighands ~ lvl 2 Engineer

Evilcookieomg ~ lvl 1 Commando

Feel free to add any of those and I hope we will be seeing u IG and hopefully I'll meet some new buddies :redface: !

ninjaduck
02-04-2012, 05:44 PM
I dont have any mains but ill glady help you with PVP or just general advice!! ^_^

uwantaides
02-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Come to the dark side!! We have soda and french fries!!! Mustache man x(D trust me this game is awesome

PL Playa
02-04-2012, 06:18 PM
I would be willing to help if you want any help, my name is in my sig

Kanozaki
02-04-2012, 06:53 PM
hey there (: welcome to SL
plenty of awesome guides here so be sure to check them out, feel free to add any one of my toons.

Fao
02-04-2012, 07:09 PM
I started SL not long ago too! As in my sig i am lvling quickly!!

MYNISTA
02-04-2012, 07:32 PM
Welcome to the fam!

Ihavenokills
02-04-2012, 07:40 PM
Welcome to the fam!

dudetus,

if you see mynista around, please comment him on how much his toon looks like cotton candy :D k.thnx.

MYNISTA
02-04-2012, 10:34 PM
dudetus,

if you see mynista around, please comment him on how much his toon looks like cotton candy :D k.thnx.

Lol! :)

flashbackflip
02-05-2012, 03:24 AM
Welcome to the space, dude!

If you will choose an operative to play as main, be informed, that rifles shoot for 12m (same range as your skills) and (twin) pistols just for 10. This can be useful to know untill you lvl enough to use a shield

And stims are twice as cheap at the guild-hall tier3 (not sure if PL has guildhalls)

Mitchturbo
02-05-2012, 06:06 AM
Welcome to Star Legends! :-) Hope to see you around!

dudetus
02-05-2012, 10:12 AM
TY all :) !

It is always nice to feel welcomed to the whole community :)! I'll add u guys as soon as I am going to play SL now. So don't be that frightened when a lvl 5 noobie adds u lol :D !

But this day and night (Kid Cudi reference zomg!!) is reserved for Superbowl! GOGO GIANTS!