PDA

View Full Version : Just a reminder

Kaytar
02-04-2012, 05:58 PM
In PvP, Just because you say go, does not mean the other person is ready. DO NOT start attacking. Just had a max level bear do this. How sad

Matutd
02-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Ok, I hate this, but people pvp differently. Your idea of a good pvp match will differ from somebody else's.

uwantaides
02-04-2012, 06:01 PM
Hey kaytar! And true dat! You can't always expect how the other player does pvp so always be ready! Mustache man x(D

Kaytar
02-04-2012, 06:02 PM
Ok, I hate this, but people pvp differently. Your idea of a good pvp match will differ from somebody else's.Yeah I understand. My idea of a match is: Both people are ready, both buff, and fight until the death. So many Pro PvPers are now rushing and I think they are boosting their kills for Humania, but I don't know

Gaunab
02-04-2012, 06:03 PM
In how many more ways can we word the old rusher story......
Yet another one of these >.<

Kaytar
02-04-2012, 06:05 PM
Hey kaytar! And true dat! You can't always expect how the other player does pvp so always be ready! Mustache man x(DHey aides! I don't PvP in SL much (engis are underpowered and dont heal that much)

Kaytar
02-04-2012, 06:07 PM
Yet another one of these >.<I haven't once used the word "rush" in this thread. If you have a problem with my threads, don't read them and stop boosting your post count. Problem solved. PM me if their are further issues

Fao
02-04-2012, 06:18 PM
Another reason I don't PvP!

Rare
02-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Ok, I hate this, but people pvp differently. Your idea of a good pvp match will differ from somebody else's.

Amen

Rare
02-04-2012, 06:42 PM
Yet another one of these >.<I haven't once used the word "rush" in this thread.

[QUOTE=Matutd:560335] So many Pro PvPers are now rushing and I think they are boosting their kills for Humania, but I don't know

XghostzX
02-04-2012, 06:47 PM
If you don't like the style of players and how they PvP, don't fight them. I don't understand the big deal of complaining to a thread though. I mean sure, maybe "go" is PL's "political way" or whatever, but you have to remember. There's really no rules.

javier995
02-04-2012, 07:04 PM
If you don't like the style of players and how they PvP, don't fight them. I don't understand the big deal of complaining to a thread though. I mean sure, maybe "go" is PL's "political way" or whatever, but you have to remember. There's really no rules.

In a way I agree with you, and in a way I don't.

First off, Kaytar made this thread on the obvious note that he was rushed. Whether or not it was intentional, that's what this is about.

Second, he was rushed. Obviously he didn't know this person's play style, therefore he didn't know he would rush otherwise he wouldn't prepared.

Whether or not that is the political way of in PL, this "rule" is still being implemented in the game. How do you think we know who the best of the best are? It's not by rushing I can assure you that. It's by this little "rule" of 'saying go' that someone made.

Ok XghostzX, this is where you see why I quoted you:p. The above wasn't for you, it was for people in general :)

The reason Kaytar made this thread was to just let it out in a way. No one likes to be rushed when they want to play a fair game. When they do get rushed, most will feel the need to share it so they can let their "anger" out.

I think that's what it is?

Kaytar
02-04-2012, 07:10 PM
If you don't like the style of players and how they PvP, don't fight them. I don't understand the big deal of complaining to a thread though. I mean sure, maybe "go" is PL's "political way" or whatever, but you have to remember. There's really no rules.I agree with you here. Saying go isn't a "set in stone" rule, but its appriciated. Unless It is an FFA match

Sryyoulose
02-05-2012, 01:08 AM
What an unsmart person... Oh well... Just remember wait until the other person is buffed ^_^ and FYI... Most people who do this are kinda REALLY easy to beat!

Swords
02-05-2012, 01:32 AM
In PvP, Just because you say go, does not mean the other person is ready. DO NOT start attacking. Just had a max level bear do this. How sad

or the buffing issue then someone says go before they havent a chance to buff

Lol, its that guy
02-05-2012, 01:52 AM
I have learned that most of those people don't understand that, and then other person gets mad and rushes then spawn kills over and over and others help them. That's not right, they will just do it again next match bc they don't know, or feel inferior. Try to explain, if it doesn't work out, get your kills back and leave. I have been having to piss off others by keeping them from spawn killing a "noob" or "rusher" bc they were getting autoed and didnt know better. Trinitylsx will be in 50 pvp trying to stop this. Alot of players are becoming bullies, imo.

XghostzX
02-05-2012, 02:27 AM
In a way I agree with you, and in a way I don't.

First off, Kaytar made this thread on the obvious note that he was rushed. Whether or not it was intentional, that's what this is about.

Second, he was rushed. Obviously he didn't know this person's play style, therefore he didn't know he would rush otherwise he wouldn't prepared.

Whether or not that is the political way of in PL, this "rule" is still being implemented in the game. How do you think we know who the best of the best are? It's not by rushing I can assure you that. It's by this little "rule" of 'saying go' that someone made.

Ok XghostzX, this is where you see why I quoted you:p. The above wasn't for you, it was for people in general :)

The reason Kaytar made this thread was to just let it out in a way. No one likes to be rushed when they want to play a fair game. When they do get rushed, most will feel the need to share it so they can let their "anger" out.

I think that's what it is?

Ah, thank you Javier. Sorry Kaytar for coming out on you like that, guess I get tired of the rushing threads. As to Kaytar, I understand how it can be frustrating, so instead I should be a helpful community member :).