PDA

View Full Version : Miner's lix broken in numa?

muharizj
02-04-2012, 08:59 PM
I've used miners lix in numa before the update and it would perform as stated - 100% reroll for better loot.

However, since the big update last week, I've noticed that most if not ALL the Drops from the Mobs do NOT reroll.

This is usually mirrored in the Numa boss battles too, without reroll the Boss in numa keeps dropping yellows (this was not the case prior to update)

Has any1 else experienced this since the update? Is there any reasonable explanation for this?

Commanderkeen
02-04-2012, 10:28 PM
Is this happening in every map of numa or just one im going to get on and test this out later tonight guess I can use 20 platinum and test this out. Just wanna know if its one map or all don't wanna waste it on map two when it was map five that luck enhancer wouldn't work on.

muharizj
02-04-2012, 11:12 PM
im gonna run all of numa with lix and post back, ill try take screens too.

await my reply please

muharizj
02-05-2012, 12:13 AM
First map, mob drop - no reroll

Loot from box open works with reroll

Loot from mob doesnt work 2nd lvl

Loot from boss 2nd lvl no re roll

final boss - got a green so there's no reroll - here it is anyways. i didnt get this from a reroll and i can gaurantee u that reroll doesnt work on gaurdian anymore

muharizj
02-05-2012, 12:15 AM
CommanderKeen I have confirmed reports now that its happening on every map of numa. I guess this is a bug right? And thanks to Xqpost for helping out with the test run - thanks again buddy!

Commanderkeen
02-05-2012, 01:31 AM
CommanderKeen I have confirmed reports now that its happening on every map of numa. I guess this is a bug right? And thanks to Xqpost for helping out with the test run - thanks again buddy!

Yes looks like some sort of bug I just did the same thing using miners luck and it re rolled every time for me but im on mobile r u using chrome?? I should have took screenshots but I forgot darn. Hopefully sts will see this and give u an update on it make sure u let them know what u r playing on but thanks for the screenshots that helps devs out alot. Hope they fix this soon!

muharizj
02-05-2012, 02:09 AM
^^ thanks for reminding me to state the device

- this happened with CHROME

I'll repeat process using an Android Phone & ios device and follow up.