PDA

View Full Version : one question???

Shademonia
02-05-2012, 05:54 AM
Hi all together,

a question, the new classes of dl, can compare it with pl or sl?

Vampire = Mage (PL), Engineer (SL)

Werewolf = Bear (PL), Commando (SL)

Hunter = Bird (PL), Operative (SL)

they can compare with the above classes?

or any class is something completely new and different?

I hope you can help me

many many thanks

Aquilasoul
02-05-2012, 10:55 AM
I'm sure no...hhehe v^__^v

Mayonnaise
02-05-2012, 11:39 AM
That sounds about right.

ghost.mw
02-05-2012, 11:47 AM
Only devs knows.

Phantasm0162
02-05-2012, 11:55 AM
Nah its not like dat,you wont get to play as werewolves you'll only be vampires going against werewolves,humans,etc

uwantaides
02-05-2012, 12:18 PM
I hope they go back to the ways of pl where a bird could have intelligence and stuff like that. I love the way sl is set up, but I could just imagine how much fun it would be to go back to that playing form again

Deathpunch
02-05-2012, 12:52 PM
More like vampire=engi/mage vampire=com/bear vampire=op/bird from what i understand we're all vampires.

Commanderkeen
02-05-2012, 03:17 PM
More like vampire=engi/mage vampire=com/bear vampire=op/bird from what i understand we're all vampires.

Yup that's what think to nowhere has the devs said that there's any other race besides vampires.

Players will embrace the secret societies of vampires to challenge the hordes of undead, werewolves, demons and humans that hunt them. The title will be released for Android, iOS and Chrome.

Where players experience the life of a vampire up-close and personal.

Dark Legends opens with the player recently raised and under the direction of the vampire that sired them. The secret existence of vampires has been exposed and angry, misguided humans are uniting to exterminate the vampires.