PDA

View Full Version : 10,000 ways that don't work

trixie
02-05-2012, 11:08 AM
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
By Thomas Alva Edison

Never be afraid to fail. The biggest failure is not to try. Have you ever dreamed of doing something, but you were afraid people wouldn't take it right or you might get negative feedback? Don't be afraid or fear will always hold you back.

First ask yourself: What is the worst that can happen? Then prepare to accept it. Then proceed to improve on the worst.
By Dale Carnegie

People have told me not to bother doing this. People said are going to change anything and neither is the community, but you know what? I am not going to listen to those people. So what if I only change 2 people? That's two more than before.

People complain about others copying their ideas, but you know what that means? It means they liked your idea. That's the biggest compliment you could receive. Be happy! They liked it enough to make it their own. :)

So make the choice today to live out your dream and remember the only failure is not trying at all

Artentreri
02-05-2012, 11:11 AM
Psh, I ain't scared of nothin! :p

Mayonnaise
02-05-2012, 11:23 AM
Make that three people you've changed. :applause:

Aquilasoul
02-05-2012, 11:33 AM
“Try and fail, but don't fail to try.” :)

Artentreri
02-05-2012, 11:54 AM

"No! Try not! Do, or do not. There is no try."

uwantaides
02-05-2012, 12:06 PM
This kinda reminds me of an old saying my holocaust and genocide always told us before we begun class. It went something like if you knew you couldn't fail what would you try? Many people think of failure before even trying something but if you look at it with a different light who knows maybe it's not as impossible as you thought it was x(D mustache man!

trixie
02-05-2012, 12:07 PM
This kinda reminds me of an old saying my holocaust and genocide always told us before we begun class. It went something like if you knew you couldn't fail what would you try? Many people think of failure before even trying something but if you look at it with a different light who knows maybe it's not as impossible as you thought it was x(D mustache man!

That's it! I like that question! Good addition! There's a world of possibilities for the taking! :)

Roc
02-05-2012, 12:16 PM
So many inspirational threads :) I'm inspired, darn it! I like how the thread title seemed like one thing but the contents made me smile :angel:

trixie
02-05-2012, 02:41 PM
So many inspirational threads :) I'm inspired, darn it! I like how the thread title seemed like one thing but the contents made me smile :angel:

Lol! Thanks! Glad you like em :)

uwantaides
02-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Lol Toldya I go off topic trixie!! Lol

trixie
02-05-2012, 08:55 PM
Lol Toldya I go off topic trixie!! Lol

Lol! your comment was perfect! :)

Artentreri
02-07-2012, 02:02 AM
I was just reading a R. A. Salvatore book, and I saw this quote that I really liked.
"I know, now, and so I am free of the bonds of the future.
I know that every moment is to be treasured, to be enjoyed, to be heightened as much as possible in the best possible way.
I know, now, the failing of the bonds of worthless worry.
I am free."

Aquilasoul
02-07-2012, 02:13 AM

"No! Try not! Do, or do not. There is no try."

Yes yes yes I do s( ̄▽ ̄)v

uwantaides
02-07-2012, 02:42 PM
My comment was perfect just like me! Lol jkjk nowhere near perfect here lol xD