PDA

View Full Version : Hardware Requirements

Growwle
02-05-2012, 11:31 AM
I know the game is not done yet, but I was wondering what if any hardware DO has been tested in so far, or if it has only been run in emulators? Devs, please give us some idea, so I can start saving my pennies for a new phone if necessary.

Commanderkeen
02-05-2012, 11:57 AM
They said that the game will require a stronger engine than SL and PL. They haven't released the specs yet but I think they said it wasn't working on a ipad 1. They will probably release everything in a couple of weeks probably after the game developers conference(GDC).

Skeletonlord
02-05-2012, 12:20 PM
No requirements given yet, but the iPhones should be ok, iPod second generation will probably not be ok, however, the iPod touch 3rd and 4th generations should be fine. Androids will get beta, so any Internet tablet should be ok, iPad should be fine as well, possibly not iPad 1. IPad 2 will be awesome and fine as well.

Growwle
02-06-2012, 02:47 AM
No requirements given yet, but the iPhones should be ok, iPod second generation will probably not be ok, however, the iPod touch 3rd and 4th generations should be fine. Androids will get beta, so any Internet tablet should be ok, iPad should be fine as well, possibly not iPad 1. IPad 2 will be awesome and fine as well.

I realize this, but they have to be testing the code on some platform at the moment. I would even guess that they have run it on an actual phone or tablet already. Sucks about the iPad 1, guess I won't be playing it on a large screen until it is out on Chrome. Guess I could buy the HDMI cable for my phone.