PDA

View Full Version : Gold capacity

Bxal
05-28-2020, 02:28 PM
Petition for sts to increase gold capacity! Its annoying having to distribute my gold between many characters :(

Encryptions
05-28-2020, 02:31 PM
Same here man, 99m on over 10+ chars gets annoying to deal with.

PostNoob
05-28-2020, 03:34 PM
Spend your gold. Very simple.

The gold cap will never be rasied, i can almost guarantee you that.

InvalidUserName
05-28-2020, 03:52 PM
Same here man, 99m on over 10+ chars gets annoying to deal with.

Been dealing with 99m on a lot lot more characters for years now. Maybe you are new to this money thing. You will get used to it mate

THE GOLDEN KING
05-28-2020, 04:54 PM
Making a petition is against forum rules. Although I do agree with you. But since they don’t have a plans to increase the gold cap anytime soon. I suggest to support the trading window idea.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?490953-Trading-Window

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skolking
05-28-2020, 05:35 PM
Lol richie, but i support this i would like to have more gold on one char i hate changing chars, it makes trades above 100M hard

QuaseT
05-28-2020, 05:38 PM
Would like to trade high tier items safely without any risk of getting scammed or involving items that I dont want. +1

Trolzerkeinstein
05-28-2020, 05:39 PM
I can't relate. LMAO

justinemiku/kawaiiliam
05-28-2020, 09:59 PM
Petition for sts to increase gold capacity! Its annoying having to distribute my gold between many characters :(Well I hope everyone have gold

Sent from my LDN-LX2 using Tapatalk

ranknabz
05-28-2020, 10:49 PM
+1111111111111 for this

Encryptions
05-29-2020, 01:24 AM
Been dealing with 99m on a lot lot more characters for years now. Maybe you are new to this money thing. You will get used to it mateIf you are dealing with it then why not support 999m cap instead of quoting my post man? Yea I am new to the money thing I am still a poor noob in game.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Axism
06-08-2020, 12:15 AM
+111 this, even though i cant relate lol

Stephencobear
06-08-2020, 01:33 AM
Nothing necessary in game cost near that.

Ilove_Poopoo
06-08-2020, 07:41 AM

-1How does implementing a solution to make trading safer and convenient unecessary?

Back then, the cap was capable of accomodating everything, but we all know inflation from goldloot - goldmaps throughout the years made the current cap the limitation of how things are traded, and thats the flaw.

Inflation won't stop, things will only keep rising, so do we have to wait ti'll more players face this problem?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

shadowronn
06-08-2020, 10:14 AM
How does implementing a solution to make trading safer and convenient unecessary?

Back then, the cap was capable of accomodating everything, but we all know inflation from goldloot - goldmaps throughout the years made the current cap the limitation of how things are traded, and thats the flaw.

Inflation won't stop, things will only keep rising, so do we have to wait ti'll more players face this problem?

Always felt like arcane ring and Nekro exceeded the cost of 100M. Guess I was wrong about that...

Ilove_Poopoo
06-08-2020, 10:17 AM
Always felt like arcane ring and Nekro exceeded the cost of 100M. Guess I was wrong about that...And this only proves the inconvinience of the current cap, such that its not flexible enough. If the cap was increased, barter trades wouldn't be the only option for entities exceeding 100m.

Stephencobear
06-08-2020, 01:00 PM
How does implementing a solution to make trading safer and convenient unecessary?

A more interesting thing to contemplate is how the devs have seen these threads and never responded or implemented it, so there must be a reason why they don’t think it’s a good idea.

Motherless_Child
06-08-2020, 01:30 PM

Only broke people who are not advancing say stuff like what U R saying......

This is a F2P game but, people do spend their hard earned cash on this game....

Just because you don't doesn't mean that we should argue about their large gold acquisitions.....

They spent cash, they should have a legit reason to request larger gold caps... They are funding the game.....

If you do not want to spend, simply enjoy the less profitable free aspect of the game.....

THE GOLDEN KING
06-08-2020, 01:55 PM
In my opinion, this isn’t necessary. 99.9% of all AL items are under the 100m gold cap. The only items worth more than 100m are either Extremely Rare collectables or LB items and rarely “New” Arcane items.

If they do decide to raise the gold cap. 200m max capacity should do just fine. There’s no need to list an item for 999,999,999g In auction...

But remember, this has been suggested for the past 2 years now... so I’m sure STS has had plenty of time to think this through and haven’t implemented it yet for hopefully good reasons.... at-least that’s what I hope.

But if they do end up implementing 999m gold cap. I can already see the prices of items increasing in price... why? Simple, greed... BUT! The only way I see items NOT rising in price after the new 999m gold cap is if, they nerf gold loot again and we never have ‘Pirate booty event’ again.

-Just my own thoughts on said subject...

Motherless_Child
06-08-2020, 02:24 PM
In my opinion, this isn’t necessary. 99.9% of all AL items are under the 100m gold cap. The only items worth more than 100m are either Extremely Rare collectables or LB items and rarely “New” Arcane items.

If they do decide to raise the gold cap. 200m max capacity should do just fine. There’s no need to list an item for 999,999,999g In auction...

But remember, this has been suggested for the past 2 years now... so I’m sure STS has had plenty of time to think this through and haven’t implemented it yet for hopefully good reasons.... at-least that’s what I hope.

But if they do end up implementing 999m gold cap. I can already see the prices of items increasing in price... why? Simple, greed... BUT! The only way I see items NOT rising in price after the new 999m gold cap is if, they nerf gold loot again and we never have ‘Pirate booty event’ again.

-Just my own thoughts on said subject...

Good point....

You are not wrong but, people who decide to trade/sell/buy on higher levels is a level that kind of exceeds the F2P aspect of the game....

Those who choose to spend will be in need of that higher cap at times.......

My only point was that spenders fund the game and they are why we can still enjoy AL......

I've spent but, probably not as much as some but, I understand that the investment will bring some to have more needs than the F2P players....

Stephencobear
06-08-2020, 02:26 PM
Only broke people who are not advancing say stuff like what U R saying......

This is a F2P game but, people do spend their hard earned cash on this game....

Just because you don't doesn't mean that we should argue about their large gold acquisitions.....

They spent cash, they should have a legit reason to request larger gold caps... They are funding the game.....

If you do not want to spend, simply enjoy the less profitable free aspect of the game.....

I fund the game too.
Until a dev says something agreeing to it I’ll continue to think they have a couple reasons not to do this. That’s all

Ilove_Poopoo
06-08-2020, 02:33 PM
A more interesting thing to contemplate is how the devs have seen these threads and never responded or implemented it, so there must be a reason why they don’t think it’s a good idea.From those hundreds of threads, Its more interesting why no Dev ever given any input. Usually, they clear things up why certain things can't be done, only then would these threads stop.

THE GOLDEN KING
06-08-2020, 02:43 PM
Good point....

You are not wrong but, people who decide to trade/sell/buy on higher levels is a level that kind of exceeds the F2P aspect of the game....

Those who choose to spend will be in need of that higher cap at times.......

My only point was that spenders fund the game and they are why we can still enjoy AL......

I've spent but, probably not as much as some but, I understanding that the investment will bring some to have more needs than the F2P players....

I understand your point, I myself have over 500m(networth)*in tradable items*. But if you really think about it. I’m pretty sure STS implemented that 999x on Chests/Housing items/ and crafting items for a reason as to substitute the 999m gold cap. At least that’s what I think.

Reason- 294 Nekro eggs(valued at 3.4m *each*) is equal to 1 billion gold Or 100 orbs(valued at 10m *each*) is also equal to 1 billion gold. But I do get why most of the People rather have 1 billion PURE gold than 100 orbs... it’s less time consuming and more convenient.

QuaseT
06-08-2020, 02:55 PM
I understand your point, I myself have over 500m(networth)*in tradable items*. But if you really think about it. I’m pretty sure STS implemented that 999x on Chests/Housing items/ and crafting items for a reason as to substitute the 999m gold cap. At least that’s what I think.

Reason- 294 Nekro eggs(valued at 3.4m *each*) is equal to 1 billion gold Or 100 orbs(valued at 10m *each*) is also equal to 1 billion gold. But I do get why most of the People rather have 1 billion PURE gold than 100 orbs... it’s less time consuming and more convenient.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYes and if you buy that many nekros/orbs people will accuse you for price manipulation plus nobody wants to trade bc it takes years to sell/trade this.
Alone the point that this gets mentioned over and over again shows that it is an issue that has to be dealt with. Personally, I believe it would be a lot easier to trade safely for everybody. But even if sts is against it for some reason nobody thinks of (maybe server storage or whatever) it would be nice to hear why so these endless discussions can end XD.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

THE GOLDEN KING
06-08-2020, 04:07 PM
Yes and if you buy that many nekros/orbs people will accuse you for price manipulation plus nobody wants to trade bc it takes years to sell/trade this.
Alone the point that this gets mentioned over and over again shows that it is an issue that has to be dealt with. Personally, I believe it would be a lot easier to trade safely for everybody. But even if sts is against it for some reason nobody thinks of (maybe server storage or whatever) it would be nice to hear why so these endless discussions can end XD.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Agreed! Wish they would say something to clear the air.

Encryptions
06-08-2020, 04:25 PM
We will never need 999m auc cap. Just 999m inventory gold cap and stash cap.
No, AL will not turn to DL. DL economy is broken because you can log on for 5mins set tasks then come back 24 hrs (of being offline) and earn tons of gold. In AL you have to work for everything, anyways more gold sinks will help alot.

Sent from my Armor_6E using Tapatalk

avaunt
06-09-2020, 09:08 AM
Tbh even if its a good idea, they won't do it, I wonder how many years people's have been suggesting this xd

Sent from my CPH2083 using Tapatalk

Huryamma
06-09-2020, 12:10 PM
Petition for sts to increase gold capacity! Its annoying having to distribute my gold between many characters :(

I think sts should implement crates/chests people can buy for plat to stash their gold in. These chests/crates of course will be stashable/tradable and can be kept in your inventory.

Huryamma
06-09-2020, 12:13 PM
Think sts should implement crates/chests you can purchase with plat to hold your gold(any amount) in. These crates/chests of course will be stashable/tradable and can be kept in your inventory.

ErzaSapphire
06-10-2020, 08:30 AM
Sts should implement having an npc trade gold
What I mean is having an Npc Trade Ex. "Black Diamond Bar" for 99m, That "Black Diamond Bar" Can be stashed or traded as you would like. And to turn it back into gold just go back to the same npc and trade the "Black Diamond Bar" for 99m. And with this we will have a new type of currency.

With gold being being looted at a high rate by so many endgame players alike and the prices going beyond 99m, I think its time for a revamp on maximum gold capacity. Whether it'd be to increase gold cap or implement other ideas such as the one stated above.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Boomswak
06-10-2020, 11:49 AM
Ya capacity should b xtended