View Full Version : Stuck on loading..

Wonkering
02-05-2012, 12:31 PM
Pocket legends works flawlessly on my android 2; yet, on chrome it hasn't gotten past 36%. It will stay there for 6 hours plus at times and does not seem to respond. I know some of you will flame me for not using the search button, but I have and found no definitive solution. Can someone help me out? I have also sent a ticket to a programmer of spacetime studios if you're wondering. Thanks in advance. :excitement:

Swords
02-05-2012, 12:48 PM
It's because PL is still kinda new for google chrome and STS is working on every way they can to improve the performance

Wonkering
02-05-2012, 12:51 PM
It's because PL is still kinda new for google chrome and STS is working on every way they can to improve the performance

When will it be fixed...?

Swimmingstar
02-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Do you have a slow computer? it's usually because of that or you just have to many background programs running... try closing some windows.

Sorcnikke
02-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Same problem ;(

Otukura
02-05-2012, 04:34 PM
Update drivers.

Type "about:flags" into your browser, make sure "Native Client" and "Override Software Rendering List" are both enabled, if they aren't, click enable. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and hit the relaunch button.

Let me know if it's still having problems.

Wonkering
02-05-2012, 08:06 PM
Thank you for all your help. It works now after restarting the computer, don't know what the problem was in the first place.