PDA

View Full Version : Guide: How to look like a pr0 hobo in PL

dudetus
02-05-2012, 01:45 PM
:livid:GIMMEGIMMEGIMME STUFF PLS ME NOOB!:livid:

Here I am once again (like it was a surprise..) with another "How to look like" guide!! :welcoming:

Today I am going to show u how to look like a pr0 hobo in PL. There are hobos and there are hobos. I'll show u how to be a hobo!

For the intro this guide is a lil bit different than the other "How to look like" guides I've made. It's only natural evolution so don't be frightened!:loyal:

TEH ITEMS!

Zzzzzombieeeee head! - rare vanity (sry again to the ones who don't have it but it suits me best :( !) from Halloween 2011! Makes u look like a derpaherp which is crucial for an effective and pr0 hobo!

aaaaand Hoochiemoochie! - A hobo without alcohol is like Matrix without Keanu Reeves (I just had a Matrix marathon... U get the point.)

Now u are officially a professional hobo! But this guide rly seems empty... How about finding out how it works ;) ?? Every single situation is a real situation. The persons who I begged didn't know what I was doing and all they did were their own decisions. I told some of them what I did AFTERWARDS but they didn't know me doing this guide BEFORE I begged.

First try:

5638 OOOOMGMOGMGOMG I AM GETTING SO KEWL AND PRO STUFF ON MY FIRST TRY!!

Oh well :apologetic:........ I will recover:apathy:...... I guess:dejection:...... Someday.......:hopelessness:

But a true hobo won't budge that easily! He carries on!! Second try:

YAYYY!!!!!! I got something :)) !!

After getting my first begged item I was happeeh :excitement:!

BUT

We rly need to figure out if begging is effective so we need a third one righty?? Third try:

This is going to be very hardcore because I am going to go to FOREST HAVEN which is considered to be the slums of PL... If I get something from there I truly am a professional hobo!!

What happens :topsy_turvy:??

I DID IT!! For what happened next.. I will let ur imagination flow ;) ...

Well actually I just told the guy that he is now part of my guide and hopefully he is going to check this out :excitement:!

(Sry for editting some of the last photo. I had some PMs going on on that moment and they are private lol!)

What should I do next? Leave ur comment below and tell me what would be a good "How to look like" guide for PL :) !

Swimmingstar
02-05-2012, 01:48 PM
It works! Except the first guy who called you L66 beggar. :D

dugantale
02-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Haha make wizard one :)

dugantale
02-05-2012, 02:12 PM
Ir a zombie hunter!! Using meat masher if doooooooom

Conradin
02-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Tried this and i works- in 10 minutes of begging i got rejected 11 times, ignored 15 times, invited to 3 guilds, and got the following items: 1 heros frost axe (30) , necromancers elven helmet, red chain tunic of blood, crusaders battle sword, talon of dexarity. Worth 267 gold

Ide say a successful day.

Ihavenokills
02-05-2012, 03:01 PM
wheres the outfit effects? (cardboard box with a shopping cart full of st00f should be appearing)

Swimmingstar
02-05-2012, 03:06 PM
Tried this and i works- in 10 minutes of begging i got rejected 11 times, ignored 15 times, invited to 3 guilds, and got the following items: 1 heros frost axe (30) , necromancers elven helmet, red chain tunic of blood, crusaders battle sword, talon of dexarity. Worth 267 gold

Ide say a successful day.

Woot! And I got a crafted orlok, sanguine, and lilith set... 1h 2h everything. And a lot of other pinks like green ice and vyxnaar!

Kiwihawk
02-05-2012, 04:42 PM
OMG LOL GHOSTGOON I KNOW HIM LOL :banana:

Cytokinesis
02-05-2012, 04:45 PM
My favorite guide out of all of yours. :p

superme
02-05-2012, 06:28 PM
I know ghost too... GOOD FOR U LVL 66 BEGGAR!!!!

dugantale
02-06-2012, 12:40 AM
OMG LOL GHOSTGOON I KNOW HIM LOL :banana:

Lol I do too :p

RBeltran
02-06-2012, 12:44 AM
These guides are amazing. When you have enough of them you should make one big thread with links to all of these guides. I'll definitely subscribe to it.