PDA

View Full Version : Guild hall relooking :)

Chickenrunnn
02-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Hello everyone !

Windwolve and me were speaking about the guild hall we wish to have :) So that, we wanted to know if u could make it funnier.. :) Here are some ideas :

- A training room,for pvp or ctf, where the kills wouldn't count, would be funny and useful :)
- A common stash with rich people would could be a good idea to help people who are needing
- A CS access would be awesome :)
- Some furnitures such as trees, rocks, sand ... Cool things to decorate the Hall... :)
- Some monsters which don't attack, only for letting off steam :D
- A room to regenerate (like oasis place) :O
- Hiding places for hiding and seek lol
- A place with a leaderboard into guild would be funny :) with best kills,deaths etc..

Here are some ideas which could make Guild Hall way more cooler ^^ If u guys have others ideas about guild hall, share them here :)

Skeletonlord
02-05-2012, 02:40 PM
These are awesome ideas! Another one might be a guild notice board where players post guild notices for members to look at. Guild Master could edit, add or remove any of the notices, officers could add and remove, and recruiters can add, but it needs to be aproved by a officer or gm.

Siejo
02-05-2012, 02:42 PM
And I am still looking for a good landscaper for the potion garden. The last one forgot to add the flowers. You can't have a garden without the flowers!!!!

slaveleia
02-05-2012, 02:51 PM
All amazing ideas! Training room!!! I need practice in PvP too I suck at it...lmao

eberaararie
02-05-2012, 03:00 PM
OK. Chicken. Honestly. this sounds cool! Maybe I'd spend a lot more time in guild hall. And when pvp gets lame and boring I can go to hall and mess around with the monsters.xD

brodiniozo
02-05-2012, 03:07 PM
Lol i have thought about training room too.
We need something new in GH. A reason to be there more often. And we need a guild-talk button instead of /g!!! And i want to be able to visit GH from guilds friendlist. :-)

JTZ
02-05-2012, 03:08 PM
I like the training room!! Would help a lot of ppl whos new to pvp!

OvigorothO
02-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Wow chicken! All great ideas!

LadiiBleu
02-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Good ideas chicken

Fao
02-05-2012, 03:35 PM
Great idea!!! I have thought about the furniture thing a lot! And here are some of my ideas if you would like to edit them in!
- make two cs's, a only guild one, and one like the one in Balefort
- Make a guild PvP and CTF for only people in that guild!
- Make a notice board that the Master and officers that the master picks, can edit and put upcoming events and stuff like that!

Hope you like mine too! =]

Darkfader
02-05-2012, 03:35 PM
All ideas good hopely we get.some of them added even I barely not in guild hallway.

ninjaduck
02-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Great ideas buddy! :D

Conradin
02-05-2012, 03:40 PM
These woukd be sweet

TheClownSquad
02-05-2012, 03:43 PM
I dont think they need to be worrying about useless guild options like these when they have dark legends and a new cap for pocket legends to look forward too.

Nickyeagle
02-05-2012, 03:51 PM
This is AMAZING! I stunk at PvP (Which everyone knows by now) and with the ability to practice without getting yelled at sounds great. :) Also, I like the hiding spots for idea for Hide and Seek. our guild would have so much fun having that for a contest.

Windwolve
02-05-2012, 04:03 PM
Nice post bud ;) We've been brainstorming in our guild garden like our lives depended on it haha

Sorcnikke
02-05-2012, 04:05 PM
I love your ideas dude ;) most i love the pvp idea, that would be awesome!

Taaralatie
02-05-2012, 04:06 PM
All good ideas chicken. I particularly like the idea of a guild noticeboard and customisable guild decoration/furniture. I think most our guild would prefer a larger hot tub though as ours gets crowded when we all try and get in at once!

Phoenixking
02-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Lol nice ideas but i think the customization might not be possible since this is a mobile based game :/ but i think its a guess, its to much for the server

Imacoolbirdd
02-05-2012, 04:42 PM
I like the cs access. People bother me when im selling/buying stuff too much..

DarkBlades
02-05-2012, 04:45 PM
I love the cs idea. Been wanting one for awhile now

Inflammed
02-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Wow great ideas :)

Me and wind were also discussing about the cs access, and yes, it would rock!

Lol on the hide and seek :D

The leaderboards with pvp and ctf would be cool... Even though I wouldn't be too high in the standing cause I dont pvp often

I don't understand the new stash idea, is it like a public guild stash?

Beakofjustice
02-05-2012, 04:50 PM
I agree these r great ideas, all of em, but that they might b too much for the server... Kind of like the idea someone posted awhile back, to let guilds design their own vanity shields lol... Sounds cool, but how many guilds r out there? System already keeps track of so much.

I really like the idea of CS access, and a guild notice board, though. These should be doable... And a common guild stash is a good idea, but tough to make it work fairly (how can u make sure one member won't just raid it and sell everything?)

DarkBlades
02-05-2012, 04:52 PM
The stash idea is like people in the guild can donate or put their own money into the stash and other guild members can take out the money to use or items to use if they need it. Idk if i did that great of a job explaining lol

adidaman
02-05-2012, 04:53 PM
I still vote on an open bar in the left corner.

DarkBlades
02-05-2012, 04:57 PM
A bar? Sounds fun lol

Inflammed
02-05-2012, 04:58 PM
OK. Chicken. Honestly. this sounds cool! Maybe I'd spend a lot more time in guild hall. And when pvp gets lame and boring I can go to hall and mess around with the monsters.xD

Thumbs up :)

Chickenrunnn
02-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Wow great ideas :)

I don't understand the new stash idea, is it like a public guild stash?

It would be like a stash with common items and gold in it ... But maybe some guild members would be stealing so.. Idk ^^..
Why would it be too much for servers? o.o U mean it would make lag? :/ :) Continue posting guys ^^ It's being awesome :)

Ovocotto
02-05-2012, 05:14 PM
I like this ideas:D

DarkBlades
02-05-2012, 05:21 PM
Have you noticed that in the throne room there isn't water in the floor anymore?

Engelhard
02-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Some great ideas here, I hope some are implemented into the game it would really increase the traffic in guild halls

Chickenrunnn
02-05-2012, 05:26 PM
Have you noticed that in the throne room there isn't water in the floor anymore?

Yes ;'( and the treee near pot as disappeared

DarkBlades
02-05-2012, 05:38 PM
Hmm i didn't notice the trees... But i miss the water lol.

Jugernugett
02-05-2012, 06:01 PM
Great ideas chicken:) I like the training room!

ReddWolfAK
02-05-2012, 06:05 PM
This is a fantastic idea. Devs I hope you take this into consideration and make it a reality. At the moment the guild hall is rarely visited by anyone. Do all of this and it will never not be visited!

Ill take this over Dark Legends!

PatsoeGamer
02-05-2012, 06:08 PM
Great ideas ;)

Some have already been suggested before, but no devs have commented to date on these yet. Hopefully with a great number of posts, the devs will see that we all want more development around our guild halls.

If some of these were added I bet more players would spend more time in the guild halls, making new friends, chatting getting to know one another, improving their skills and getting more benefits out of their guild halls.

I think we should be able to pick and choose features to be added to the guild hall for plat. I still like the idea which was posted a while ago to have guild trophies (say if a guild win a pvp tourney) and also guild statues (of a guild master, or officers). The possibilities are endless, but there sure is money to be made by STS if they were to develop these improvements to guilds.

I think your ideas are great Chicken, my personal favourites are:

- training room
- furnishings
- random wild monsters going straying into the guild hall
- regeneration chamber / pool, guild message board
- guild leaderboard

Ladyviviane
02-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Chicken cool ideas ! I'd like to b able to personalize guild hall with vanity accessory ex curtains , flowers, pictures , etc ...as u said as well 👍

Ayc2000
02-05-2012, 07:55 PM
They need to put that river back in... but nice ideas boss :)
Edit: they need a rememberance board or something to honor those who left so we can remember them :)
like asasek :/

Jedispartan
02-05-2012, 08:01 PM
wow these are all great ideas! I agree i rarely visit the gh except for pots.

-my addition is an in-guild leaderboards. so u can see the stats of all your top guild members! :D

Chickenrunnn
02-06-2012, 07:09 AM
- Vanity furnitures would be able to be purschased (gold for little ones, plats for big) by master and officers, and master only would be able to move'em thanks to something like a command-board :) it would be wonderful! :)
- For the training room, u could make a pvp map with no kills-no deaths just for training, which could be join threw guild hall :)
- Cs access seems to me important o.o ..
- little monsters which doesn't damage us (like queen boss in pvp map) would be fun :)

Here it is ^.^ cya

Crunchee
02-06-2012, 07:30 AM
Great ideas! :fox: you deserve a +1! Thank you!

I won't ever leave gh again if this dream come true :)

One more suggestion: we can have 25% of those facilities in tier 1 gh, 50% in tier 2gh, and 100% in tier 3 gh, so the tier 3 ghs will rise in demand and sts can make more profits off players creating guilds, and the gms of the guilds with tier 3 gh will think that the 200 plat was well spent and be proud of their guilds. :fox:

Unfortunately, there's a data limit of game content, and Pl is reaching it... :( But I will still be very glad if only some of them were available :o

Devs read this please!

Gratz on having 12 tys and have only 31 posts :rolleyes:

XghostzX
02-06-2012, 07:55 AM
Wow, these are some great ideas!

Sryyoulose
02-06-2012, 11:09 AM
LIKED! atleast do it for chickens guild (Chicken Invasion)
Ps. I'm in it ^_^ pm any of us to join >.> 45+ love to hear more ideas!

Domosoto
02-06-2012, 11:12 AM
I love it!!!!!!

Sryyoulose
02-06-2012, 05:54 PM
Have any devs looked at this post? They should!

Sryyoulose
02-09-2012, 12:03 AM
Just wondering if this post by my pal has been looked at?!
In other words friendly bump

Alalakcity
11-23-2012, 03:33 AM
how about some arcade game in halls? u and other member can play together..

or some new paint for hall..or if some vanity to put in hall...

:stupid:

Zneak
11-29-2012, 01:11 PM
I also think the potion vender, should be more close to the entrance so you don't have to take that much time to get discounted potions, also I think you should be able to join he guild hall easier.

aav5224
11-29-2012, 02:11 PM
hey chicken add me back to guild :D

Schnitzel
11-30-2012, 05:38 PM
Ok im late..but one suggestion to add:in guild hall. You automaticly talk in guild chat

Sciazaratek
12-02-2012, 03:46 PM
I support this !
Sticky!

noperly22
12-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Hello everyone !

Windwolve and me were speaking about the guild hall we wish to have :) So that, we wanted to know if u could make it funnier.. :) Here are some ideas :

- A training room,for pvp or ctf, where the kills wouldn't count, would be funny and useful :)
- A common stash with rich people would could be a good idea to help people who are needing
- A CS access would be awesome :)
- Some furnitures such as trees, rocks, sand ... Cool things to decorate the Hall... :)
- Some monsters which don't attack, only for letting off steam :D
- A room to regenerate (like oasis place) :O
- Hiding places for hiding and seek lol
- A place with a leaderboard into guild would be funny :) with best kills,deaths etc..

Here are some ideas which could make Guild Hall way more cooler ^^ If u guys have others ideas about guild hall, share them here :)

How about this would be tier four or five guild :D

noperly22
12-02-2012, 10:43 PM
Ok im late..but one suggestion to add:in guild hall. You automaticly talk in guild chat

kinda like when you do /g it keeps talking in guild chat until you do /n for normal
??

Shellkaz
12-06-2012, 02:33 PM
I'd buy most of this for my guild, so fast that my poor guildies wouldn't know what hit them. LOL

STS I have iTunes cards just burning a hole in my pocket for things like this :-)

zorathorg
10-20-2013, 05:06 PM
whoop

Sheugokin
10-20-2013, 05:48 PM
Expert of Necro-ing ^^^^^

zorathorg
10-20-2013, 06:16 PM
ikr????? EPIC.... note these posts i necro..... its bc they are good ideas.... and i will implement them if i must!!!! Muahahaha

TheGodQueen
10-21-2013, 12:28 AM
I like the furniture idea.

SayCreed
10-26-2013, 09:49 AM
whoop
I'm naming I necrozora

Michael Liu
10-28-2013, 12:57 PM
Devs look at this thread and add it plox.

zorathorg
10-28-2013, 03:12 PM
Necrozora.... I like it... Now someone make me a siggy of a ghost necroing something!! Necrozora!! Whoop thanks rushed