Stats
skills
pets good for looting
pets with good gl
pets for gates
pets for events
pets for pvp
pet set-ups
share your screenshots of pet set-ups if you can :)
eggs for beginners, cheap but with good stats

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT BEST EGGS

Befs
05-29-2020, 08:42 AM
I'd start by saying that Nekro is, in my opinion, the most versatile and useful pet in the game. Amazing arcane ability, and just solid all around. For stats people tend to say lancelot or arcane dreambot, but those can be on the pricier side since you said for beginners.

For new players, I'd say that the absolute best pet aa to get right now would be magma. Last I checked it was 40k, and it is an amazing arcane ability to slot. For happiness bonus, heroic fenris and harry are awesome but will set you back around 1m gold. Quentin is a legendary pet with good stats as well. It was 20-40k during egg event, but may be higher now. Another good, cheap base pet is Breeze, though I'd just recommend slotting a new happiness bonus. His AA and passive are quite strong though.

For GL, as far as I know Re-Gifter is the best pet that isn't tens of millions of gold. There are a few cheap legendaries that give GL such as Wilbur, but that's all I can think of right now.

My personal current pet loadouts that I actually use -

1 -
Base pet : Nekro
Happiness Bonus : Heroic Fenris
Arcane Ability : Nekro

2 -
Base pet : Toor
Happiness Bonus : Hiberio (could swap for Electra but I prefer this here)
Arcane Ability : Magma

3 - (Luck)
Base pet : Lucky
Happiness Bonus : Belial
Arcane Ability : Hisha

Those are my main setups, though I also use Shady and Surge and Re-Gifter, which are awesome pets as well.

I hope this helped. I am by no means an expert, but these are my personal pet loadouts. Feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

moohian
06-01-2020, 02:14 AM
Nice.. its pretty informative..

Saint Jaffo
06-09-2020, 12:06 PM
This post helped me, I couldn't decide what pets to go for.