PDA

View Full Version : time to go inactive again till next event

championboost
05-29-2020, 06:34 AM
I was hoping they would keep bringing out events week after week but now we have at leat 1 week of no event

and to me the events are the only thing that hype me up

there is just nothing really to do without an event

What do u think?

Prabsimar Chhabra
05-29-2020, 06:37 AM
I was hoping they would keep bringing out events week after week but now we have at leat 1 week of no event

What do u think?Its not that easy to keep bringing nonstop events. We should be thankful they kept us busy for like 2 months with nonstop events. And now they have provided us with a BETA PVP Map which is fun too [emoji16]

ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇ- ᴘʀᴀʙꜱɪᴍᴀʀ ᴄʜʜᴀʙʀᴀ

championboost
05-29-2020, 07:07 AM
yes ur right .
Im sry i exagerated a little
just cause i love the game

jc1314
05-29-2020, 07:09 AM

What do u think?

Exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motherless_Child
05-29-2020, 07:52 AM

What do u think?

I think a good PVP would spice things up a bit... A good, from scratch PVP mode can be excellent at this point.... But, that's just what I think

championboost
05-29-2020, 08:02 AM
yes u are right a nice pvp br maybe hopefully they can make it good

Lookupnabs
05-29-2020, 08:13 AM

What do u think?

I dont see any point of your thread.. the devs do so much for players yet imbeciles like you exist who openly sadden them..... their game is great and if u want to quit the game ... pls quit... ur post actually like a blow.... why do u even play if u dont want to... 😔

championboost
05-29-2020, 08:24 AM
I dont see any point of your thread.. the devs do so much for players yet imbeciles like you exist who openly sadden them..... their game is great and if u want to quit the game ... pls quit... ur post actually like a blow.... why do u even play if u dont want to... ��

becuase i love the game

ThreadPolice
05-29-2020, 08:50 AM

What do u think?

Lol, we only had events week after week, people complained that sts should give us a little break, and yet they complain again[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

chulakamulaka
05-29-2020, 10:51 AM
Lol, we only had events week after week, people complained that sts should give us a little break, and yet they complain again[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]People always come up with something to complain about >.<

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
05-29-2020, 10:55 AM
Thx for the thread, I’ve updated your facebook and informed North Korea

Tiger Mike
05-29-2020, 01:33 PM
Yeah I'm in the same possiton , time to switch the lazy mode on until next event

moohian
05-29-2020, 03:29 PM
Thats so true.. but its always something we can do like farming for staff like gold, vanities and more..

Gamegrog
05-29-2020, 05:00 PM
Come on dude sts did so much these days non stop huge events like goblin and egg event without much of a break and yet ppl complain.if u wanna really pass the time in Al the play new pvp matches it's fun or go farm dm or evg.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

EpicX
05-29-2020, 11:28 PM
thx for the thread, i’ve updated your facebook and informed north korea

lmfaooo!!!!!!!