PDA

View Full Version : Apollozeus is not apollo

Swimmingstar
02-05-2012, 03:13 PM
Some people say it's noob some people say it's a copy... and most ask are you apollo. NO! Just because it includes greek god names does not mean I am apollo. Not the god and not Parth! What's wrong with just wanting to have names of greek gods in a character name? Just saying just because it has the words it does not mean I am Parth.

Redbridge
02-05-2012, 03:21 PM
so your def not Parth.....lol

cheers for clarifying that...

Fao
02-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Haha! I know your not Apollo because me and Apollo are friends! And because like you said, just because you have that in your name doesn't mean you are Apollo! Great statement!

Artemis
02-05-2012, 03:29 PM
We people with Popular MMO names are known like that (;

WoundedEagle
02-05-2012, 04:11 PM
We people with Popular MMO names are known like that (;

Ikr.

adidaman
02-05-2012, 04:16 PM
/sarcasm Awww are you serious??? I thought that just because the name was a little bit similar to Apollo, it absolutely had to be an imposter or Apollo himself *eyeroll* /sarcasm

Zeus
02-05-2012, 05:40 PM
I'm ApolloZeus. :D

Is there a such thing as reverse impersonation? If so, I think I just accomplished that.

Engelhard
02-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Some people say it's noob some people say it's a copy... and most ask are you apollo. NO! Just because it includes greek god names does not mean I am apollo. Not the god and not Parth! What's wrong with just wanting to have names of greek gods in a character name? Just saying just because it has the words it does not mean I am Parth.
Why? Of course people will ask questions.......since you used two names that another user has to make you a name......at that a famous person in the land of Alterra.........I personally don't think you should use that name, kind of disrespectful IMO.

razerfingers
02-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Zeus has smitted me in pvp before ;) lol

Zeus
02-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Why? Of course people will ask questions.......since you used two names that another user has to make you a name......at that a famous person in the land of Alterra.........I personally don't think you should use that name, kind of disrespectful IMO.

Thanks for backing me up, Engel!

Although, I don't really have a problem with it. Why? Because he isn't trying to impersonate me and he makes it blatantly obvious that he is SwimmingStar and not Apollo (me).

@To no one in particular
Also, it's not like the name Apollo or any of the greek god names are unique. Perhaps I should be accused of impersonating a deity? o.O Reverse psychology for you! ;)

It's Super Bowl weekend, everybody! Let's just enjoy the Super Bowl! :)

Engelhard
02-05-2012, 06:11 PM

After reading my post again it didn't really come out like I wanted it too lol.....I just meant it seems like it could cause unnecessary confusion.....hence the reason this thread is here.....I was not trying to be disrespectful to you swim...you are great people too.....it was just my opinion ......anyways............Go GIANTS. <(^_^)>v everyone