PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Caves question

slaveleia
02-05-2012, 03:19 PM
I just remembered something from a long time ago. In the Shadow caves where there are so many shadow bosses, did wearing the Shadow sets help you survive better against those hard-hitting enemies? I was in there with my mage last year & was getting my rear handed to me even w/elix! Then I put on the Shadow armor & I kind of disappeared into the darkness lol. I was more blended into the environment?
Any Shadow cave veterans have any comment? I mean maybe it was just less aggro...that definitely helps not getting hammered!
Shadow gear rules! Got me crazy right now...

Fao
02-05-2012, 03:26 PM
I have been there a couple of times, but the armor doesn't really make a difference. Unless you are L50, then it does make a difference! But I am L65 so it doesn't matter because the armor I have is way better!

wvhills
02-05-2012, 04:44 PM
it depends on what armor u were using before. If you were using void then switched to shadow it wouldn't make that much of a difference but if you were wearing thoth or something then it definitely would. haha. Of course if you are level 55 and switched from custom to shadow then you would be getting less aggro because you wouldn't be as big a threat by downgrading your equip.

Mothwing
02-05-2012, 04:46 PM
Just a coincidence :)