PDA

View Full Version : TEASER FRIDAY| URSOTH ... Deadly Druids, Skyborne Avengers & Profiteers!

Cinco
05-29-2020, 05:18 PM
URSOTH 2020
...is just around the corner!

Lazarwolf, our burly male model has come by the hideout to show off some of the cool new looks:

"The Deadly Druid"
The Elondrian people trace their roots (quite literally) to the tree people that populated the 'First Forest' of Arlor.

"Skyborne Avengers"
The Skyborne, cloud people of Arlor, have been called upon to aid in the defense of a desperate Elondrian nation. Their magical armor is a sheer flowing translucent carapace structure unlike anything found among the soil-bound Arlorians

"The Profiteers"
Over the last few years, and due strictly to their investment in 'Awakening' reagents, Jarl Gruwald's extended family have become the very wealthiest persons in Central Arlor. When the family deigns to depart their compound walls they wear the very finest in modern Arlorian fashion.

More info coming soon. Have a great weekend!

Iluminista
05-29-2020, 05:20 PM
URSOTH 2020
...is just around the corner!

Lazarwolf, our burly male model has come by the hideout to show off some of the cool new looks:

"The Deadly Druid"
The Elondrian people trace their roots (quite literally) to the tree people that populated the 'First Forest' of Arlor.

"Skyborne Avengers"
The Skyborne, cloud people of Arlor, have been called upon to aid in the defense of a desperate Elondrian nation. Their magical armor is a sheer flowing translucent carapace structure unlike anything found among the soil-bound Arlorians

"The Profiteers"
Over the last few years, and due strictly to their investment in 'Awakening' reagents, Jarl Gruwald's extended family have become the very wealthiest persons in Central Arlor. When the family deigns to depart their compound walls they wear the very finest in modern Arlorian fashion.

More info coming soon. Have a great weekend!Ty!

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

Kolpertis_333
05-29-2020, 05:21 PM
Looks good haha im waiting to see vans for rog :o

Oakmaiden
05-29-2020, 05:23 PM
Yo looks great, maybe turn that feather around tho! :p

xpcoolboy
05-29-2020, 05:36 PM
Looks fancy

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Skolking
05-29-2020, 05:39 PM
Are we having new arcanes at ursoth

xpcoolboy
05-29-2020, 05:40 PM
I hope that skyborn set not lb

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Ferhat
05-29-2020, 05:43 PM
Looking Good Cant wait HYPE :victorious:

arcanefid
05-29-2020, 05:49 PM
Over the last few years, and due strictly to their investment in 'Awakening' reagents, Jarl Gruwald's extended family have become the very wealthiest persons in Central Arlor.

To stop this, 8K Awakening gems in store should be bound and not tradeable. ;3

Grimmstroke
05-29-2020, 05:52 PM
To stop this, 8K Awakening gems in store should be bound and not tradeable. ;3

+1 make it bound

Tripledark
05-29-2020, 06:35 PM
Thank you so much for thinking about the awakaning gems.
I needed this for sooo long.
Even if we dont get an awak event ( Njce Work ).

Xyv.io
05-29-2020, 07:05 PM
+1 make it bound

If this happens then there won't be enough legendary gems in the auc. Crafting those takes a lot lol. It's better for them to stay tradeable.

Roblox
05-29-2020, 07:52 PM
Thank you once again ��

HatsuneMiku
05-29-2020, 08:23 PM
Let me guess , those are lb vanities and we not lb get nothing good XD

Joke

Its all cool , ursoth is epic

Scll
05-29-2020, 08:34 PM
Thanks but no thanks for back to back leaderboard events, too stressful for us lb runners.

Soyeonara
05-29-2020, 08:56 PM
Bring me Thanos!

Grimmstroke
05-29-2020, 09:30 PM
If this happens then there won't be enough legendary gems in the auc. Crafting those takes a lot lol. It's better for them to stay tradeable.

nahh i say they should make it bound and make the crafting easy and less time like 20mins per gem And 1 large essence requirments making more opportunities starters in making golds legend gems would have stable price

Aweapon
05-29-2020, 09:38 PM
Thank you sts :3

Hajaypogi
05-29-2020, 09:44 PM
Thank You Devs Skybrone Avengers Vanity Is So GOOD!!! 100/100 For This

Vinnr
05-29-2020, 09:47 PM
Cant wait for it.. hopefully awake coming soon also

Noceur
05-29-2020, 09:55 PM
Omg this is beautiful... New CONTENT? GANG SHI

Marketing
05-29-2020, 11:28 PM
Skyborn looks dope

Titanicgel
05-29-2020, 11:29 PM
Nice design :)

beendown
05-29-2020, 11:30 PM
we need it sooon!! bring it now

Eugeni000
05-30-2020, 12:02 AM
Looks nice.. looking forward for the complete detail! thanks

TheBoon
05-30-2020, 01:48 AM
same, i'm hoping that it is not an LB set

swoutttt
05-30-2020, 04:50 AM
Hope Ursoth brings joy to those who cry about making awake gems bound.. Always sad to see people get egoistic like this.

Freckert
05-30-2020, 04:52 AM
hype vanity :)

Spooked
05-30-2020, 06:03 AM
Thanks but no thanks for back to back leaderboard events, too stressful for us lb runners.

I mean, you dont HAVE to run lb every event.
Maybe let others give it a shot for once if youre too tired, noone’s putting a gun to your head and forcing you to climb the lb ladder

arcanefid
05-30-2020, 06:52 AM
Hope Ursoth brings joy to those who cry about making awake gems bound.. Always sad to see people get egoistic like this.

I wasn't crying, was just a suggestion to make gems from store bound. Craftable ones are a different thing. My post will probably be ignored so don't fear that you won't double/triple your money just by buying gems and then quitting for 4-5 months. ;)

swoutttt
05-30-2020, 07:16 AM
I wasn't crying, was just a suggestion to make gems from store bound. Craftable ones are a different thing. My post will probably be ignored so don't fear that you won't double/triple your money just by buying gems and then quitting for 4-5 months. ;)

Why would you make that suggestion? You prolly one of those who made a lot gold with gems, and now that your 'good' you wanna end this for the whole community..

Kazuki1San
05-30-2020, 07:42 AM
i'm excited :estúpi

Nightkox
05-30-2020, 08:00 AM
No recolors?

Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku

arcanefid
05-30-2020, 08:02 AM
Why would you make that suggestion? You prolly one of those who made a lot gold with gems, and now that your 'good' you wanna end this for the whole community..

I can’t deny I made some gold before from them, not a lot though. If the event comes again I will definitely abuse it even more in the future. I just think it’s not fair to those who miss the event that others can easily double/triple their money while not playing the game for months. Anyway, let’s not go out of topic, because what I quoted may not be related to Awakening gems at all.

Deletus
05-30-2020, 08:08 AM
Good Day
nice vanity :)

Proposal:
can we now release Badges free for everyone or available for plats in the said date. from this event or incoming events.
thank you.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Mitsooos
05-30-2020, 08:51 AM
Great news XD
Maybe to change a little bit the cross like item from Skyborne Avengers helmet and make it look like a bar , because looks like the cross to be upside down.
Evil helmet ;)

croma.zid
05-30-2020, 09:01 AM
Looks good, ty

THE GOLDEN KING
05-30-2020, 09:16 AM
They’re good looking vanties, but in my opinion. Would look better if they had some type of gloves, instead of just their bare hands. Other than that, they look pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magecleff
05-30-2020, 10:19 AM
Wow, that was fast.. Yehhey...

Loot
05-30-2020, 10:24 AM
No more recolors yessss :0😳😳😳🥳

Mylfff
05-30-2020, 11:28 AM
Cool! Looking for more cool stuffs!

Justinbeib109
05-30-2020, 12:34 PM
The skyborn avengers vanity looks so cool.
Thank you sts :)

Katowicepolak
05-30-2020, 12:45 PM
Wow ale brzydkie vanity

Katowicepolak
05-30-2020, 12:49 PM
Snsnxnxnxnxnmxxmxmmxmx

Volphurqe
05-31-2020, 03:49 AM
Nice work ty devs!

Hucy_AL
05-31-2020, 07:21 AM
Didn’t expect it would be early! Thanks Sts

ArcaneRanger
05-31-2020, 07:37 AM
Nice vanities. Cant wait to see rogue versions.

chulakamulaka
05-31-2020, 08:40 AM
Thanks but no thanks for back to back leaderboard events, too stressful for us lb runners.Then..... Dont run lb?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
05-31-2020, 12:00 PM
The only people who are vouching for bound awakening gems are probably the ones hoarding 999x awakening gems in their stash right now as we speak.

Absolutely vile & despicable for how one wishes to stop the process of deflating the economy for their own satisfaction. Those 8k gems don't even have good rolls too. Sheesh.

Jarl gruwald is less greedy then these tip-toeing vultures.

arcanefid
05-31-2020, 01:10 PM
The only people who are vouching for bound awakening gems are probably the ones hoarding 999x awakening gems in their stash right now as we speak.

Absolutely vile & despicable for how one wishes to stop the process of deflating the economy for their own satisfaction. Those 8k gems don't even have good rolls too. Sheesh.

Calm down, it was just a random suggestion, no need to use words such as vile or despicable. And no, I don't have 999x gems in my stash.

I'm just not fine with making tons of money by doing nothing. Chances are STS will ignore my post, and I'd be perfectly fine with it, since I'd profit from it too anyway.

Futumsh
05-31-2020, 01:16 PM

... last 2 events have not been leaderboard events, so hardly back to back.

anjin
05-31-2020, 01:24 PM
Hi devs can you please give us a new location and furniture in this up coming ursoth event such as arcane deary island location and shower furniture etc i hope more new things too come Thank.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

Wartrak
05-31-2020, 03:44 PM
Nice, i hope this will come soon :). Thank you btw STS.

jc1314
05-31-2020, 06:30 PM
I hope that’s sky vanity plat tier

evander16z
05-31-2020, 06:49 PM
looks nc ty

Shynn
05-31-2020, 06:52 PM
I'm excited!

CHAOSSS
05-31-2020, 07:24 PM
Looks awesome Cinco.. Be a fun run to plat tier... Ribbit ign Topfrog

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

CHAOSSS
05-31-2020, 07:26 PM
Not exactly thread related..but Wow figured out how to change my forum name I think.. be nice to be known as Topfrog here

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Grimmstroke
05-31-2020, 08:09 PM

im not that rich to hoard 999x and also were missing the point of event it isnt an event for investing and hoarding it is to reawake gears so it should be bound imo

Hatawtoh
05-31-2020, 11:41 PM
hi sts can you make fester more fun like if a player enters the ring players can have a 5sec to hit the player even when their out of the ring rog snipers are just ruining the fun. pls ty

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

XYRRU
06-01-2020, 09:58 AM
If this happens then there won't be enough legendary gems in the auc. Crafting those takes a lot lol. It's better for them to stay tradeable.+1

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk

XYRRU
06-01-2020, 10:14 AM
I wasn't crying, was just a suggestion to make gems from store bound. Craftable ones are a different thing. My post will probably be ignored so don't fear that you won't double/triple your money just by buying gems and then quitting for 4-5 months. ;)That is what hoarding is.

Using this logic, I can easily say that merchants are not suppose to exisr in this game because they buy items from people and then sell it for more, therefore they profit from not farming, they just stand by, shout, list their bought items in auc or sell it peer to peer, and they profit. It is unfair because they profit gold instead of farming it.

I can also say that those rich people who have 700+ gold loot gears shouldn't exist, in fact, gold loot items shouldn't exist because they earn more from farming than other players do. It is unfair and shouldn't exist.

I can also say that you shouldn't play this game because youe mother, sister, brother, neighbor might not have the privilege of playing this game, therefore it is unfair to them that you are able to enjoy this game, and not them.

I can also say that you shouldn't be able to reply to this thread because it is unfair to those players who doesn't even have sts accounts, therefore not having the ability to reply to this thead.

It keeps going on... so I'll stop.

By the way, entrepreneurs shouldn't exist because they invest on real estastes and profit a lot from them. Unfair right?

Zaabuzaa
06-01-2020, 10:25 AM
Hey guys, when is the exact date for the event to begin

chulakamulaka
06-01-2020, 10:28 AM
Hey guys, when is the exact date for the event to beginMost likely on Thursday

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Perspire
06-01-2020, 10:34 AM
so excited :>

Summerland
06-01-2020, 02:51 PM
You shouldn't exist because life and the game is far too unbearable. :victorious:

Victorguapo
06-01-2020, 02:58 PM
u.u nice event

PostNoob
06-01-2020, 04:13 PM

I didnt even participate in any way with the last awaken event, and would support bound gems. So whats my motive if i may ask? Its not a given right for people to trade these gems, and i believe the super rich benefit from it waay more than your average Player anyways. No average player is buying 10k+ gems to hoard. See the problem right there?

arcanefid
06-01-2020, 04:40 PM
That is what hoarding is.

Using this logic, I can easily say that merchants are not suppose to exisr in this game because they buy items from people and then sell it for more, therefore they profit from not farming, they just stand by, shout, list their bought items in auc or sell it peer to peer, and they profit. It is unfair because they profit gold instead of farming it.

I can also say that those rich people who have 700+ gold loot gears shouldn't exist, in fact, gold loot items shouldn't exist because they earn more from farming than other players do. It is unfair and shouldn't exist.

I can also say that you shouldn't play this game because youe mother, sister, brother, neighbor might not have the privilege of playing this game, therefore it is unfair to them that you are able to enjoy this game, and not them.

I can also say that you shouldn't be able to reply to this thread because it is unfair to those players who doesn't even have sts accounts, therefore not having the ability to reply to this thead.

It keeps going on... so I'll stop.

By the way, entrepreneurs shouldn't exist because they invest on real estastes and profit a lot from them. Unfair right?

Thanks for sharing your vast knowledge of how stuff works, I'm speechless.

Skolking
06-02-2020, 02:28 PM
True and some tanks just pull you out of the ring

vfreakhun
06-02-2020, 02:58 PM
hi sts can you make fester more fun like if a player enters the ring players can have a 5sec to hit the player even when their out of the ring rog snipers are just ruining the fun. pls ty

Believe me bro - without rogue/mage snipers it would be boring.
Let's see what is the gameplay in Fester arena:
- Tanks(or OP member of other class) in the middle and they want to be the target. Rogues / mages come and try to use those targets. "Targets" try to catch the snipers vs snipers want to hunt down the "targets".
- Reds vs Blues vs outsider clash - usually ends within few mins one color rule, other is outside - and sniping to break the hegemony. (Outsider is usually an OP warr).
- A weak player wants to go through - but somehow he/she always die.
- Players try to 1 vs 1 - here snipers could be annoying, I admit.

Plus

- No KDR counting there in any way,
- We cannot practice real PvP technique there due lack of pets.

So yes, we can ask that snipers should be excluded from the picture, but we ALL would loose from that (including you even if you would do not think now).

Maybe you realized I sometimes go there to snipe - this is the role of rogue BTW.

Tiger Mike
06-02-2020, 06:01 PM
The deadly druid looks awesome!

Iluminista
06-02-2020, 06:57 PM
- Tanks(or OP member of other class) in the middle and they want to be the target. Rogues / mages come and try to use those targets. "Targets" try to catch the snipers vs snipers want to hunt down the "targets".
- Reds vs Blues vs outsider clash - usually ends within few mins one color rule, other is outside - and sniping to break the hegemony. (Outsider is usually an OP warr).

Plus

So yes, we can ask that snipers should be excluded from the picture, but we ALL would loose from that (including you even if you would do not think now).

Maybe you realized I sometimes go there to snipe - this is the role of rogue BTW.I agree that there must be time before snipers become immune. Then we can have our revenge. I don't think this is a loss, I just gain from it.

Enviado de meu SM-G570M usando o Tapatalk

baredhitam
06-02-2020, 08:36 PM
Nice

Sent from my Mi 9 using Tapatalk

Techland
06-03-2020, 03:58 AM
Ncice event

swoutttt
06-03-2020, 05:54 AM
I didnt even participate in any way with the last awaken event, and would support bound gems. So whats my motive if i may ask? Its not a given right for people to trade these gems, and i believe the super rich benefit from it waay more than your average Player anyways. No average player is buying 10k+ gems to hoard. See the problem right there?

You should think beyond lol... If awake gems are bound ppl wont spend as much gold on em when tradable. Keep in mind this event is a goldsink. Also if the awakes gems not tradable the avarage player wont be able to afford it after the event since price will go 40k each.

vfreakhun
06-03-2020, 01:02 PM
You should think beyond lol... If awake gems are bound ppl wont spend as much gold on em when tradable. Keep in mind this event is a goldsink. Also if the awakes gems not tradable the avarage player wont be able to afford it after the event since price will go 40k each.

THIS... only one additional remark: Awak gem price is corrently over 40k, so it would be more.
I clearly remember when awakening started, elite awakening gem had much lower price than crafted legendary - this would came back (which is not negative or positive, just fact).

However if one miss the non-tradeable awak event, he/she would loose much more than the current way.
It will make bigger gaps between users.
Don't you think?

Additionally I believe the "I awake your gear for gold" - type offers would be common - and MANY of them would end as a scam.
Who needs this?

Loot
06-03-2020, 04:14 PM
thanks for sharing your vast knowledge of how stuff works, i'm speechless.

vile despicable!!!

Hatawtoh
06-04-2020, 08:27 AM

Plus

Maybe you realized I sometimes go there to snipe - this is the role of rogue BTW.yeah ik tanks are op but seeing rogs and mages just snipe like hell is actually not exciting. i fought in the arena were there full of people duking it out on the arena it was all exciting until rogs and mages just started sniping sure they sometimes die in a few blows but that doesn't mean they have to make the ring boring. i mean was fighting there with some op rogs mages and tanks with full gear we where duking it in their after rogs and mages tried to snipe it kinda got boring quickly in just minutes cuz no one was getting in the ring and people kept wasting pots and thought it wasn't worth to fight in their for fun so the ring empty after that

Sir Gian
07-19-2020, 09:57 PM
hmmmmmhhhhh

Bluxsorcerer
07-29-2020, 08:55 AM
The skyborn vanity looks so good

alexkousherian1
07-30-2020, 12:40 PM
Nice

Sent from my SM-A205G using Tapatalk

Rihc
08-02-2020, 06:39 AM
i like the deadly druid set ty al!

keepworkandhealthy7
08-07-2020, 07:22 AM
miss that event

Analytical
08-19-2020, 06:50 PM
Cool Skyborned vanities! New design unlike the recolored versions, keep it up dev!

Chff
08-31-2020, 01:46 AM
very nice, more than 1 new vanity design and very cool event to play

Tired of you
09-07-2020, 06:40 AM
nice event as always

Analytical
09-13-2020, 11:06 AM
The skyborn vanity looks so good

Ikr.... the tindirin vanity in dragkin temple looks so shhet in comparison.

I'm wondering why is there no consistency at all in the standards of event vanities being released, made me felt like a hypocrite to compliment here and bash on another event thread smh

Heromaxlmum
09-14-2020, 06:06 AM
seems cool bro