PDA

View Full Version : DL classes

Rawrimafish
02-05-2012, 05:34 PM
Are they only vampires or different classes of vampires?

saool
02-05-2012, 05:36 PM
I'm sure there will be different classes :)

Deathpunch
02-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Yeah, cool vampires like blade, fancy acrobatic ones like underworld, and then the sparkly ones... EWW!

Mayonnaise
02-05-2012, 05:57 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if we will be different types of vampires, as the DL name reservation option says, "Reserve your vampire name."

Phantasm0162
02-06-2012, 02:20 AM
I need to be a werewolf then my sts life will be complete,lol

ThisGuy0502
02-06-2012, 04:45 PM
I would love to see more than 3 class or races and u can choose what role you want to be.. If I'm making any sense :-/
Example: you chose vampire but you wanna play tank role or be a vampire and u wanna do support role
Basically I'm trying to say a vampire, werewolf, or hunter or whatever the races are..your class shouldn't depend on what race you pick..
Sorry if I made no sense :-/

ninjaduck
02-06-2012, 04:53 PM
MAN VAMPIRE, WOMAN VAMPIRE, AND FISH VAMPIRE!

:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:: ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::g host::ghost:

Rawrimafish
02-06-2012, 06:37 PM
Awww yea
fish vamp

OverkillED
02-06-2012, 06:38 PM

:ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost:: ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::ghost::g host::ghost:

NO! YOU FORGOT BUNNY VAMPIRE! (Sucks the blood of vegetables and fruits) :D :strawberry: :apple: :banana:

Garvhoz
02-06-2012, 06:39 PM
Or like a berserker vampire, agile vampire, inbetween vampire, just throwing out ideas

OverkillED
02-06-2012, 06:40 PM
How bout werewolf? Or a zombie?

Garvhoz
02-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Zombie vampire werewolf, muahahahahahaha

Fuzzywig
02-06-2012, 09:23 PM
No matter what classes there are, I am certain that all the vampires will have a drain health move

Ardon
02-06-2012, 10:19 PM
You know what would be different an good for DL?

Different races like vampires, werewolves and Gargoyles. And having different classes. You you can choose you race and your class.. Each race would have some uniqueness to them on top of their class.

IMO customization is important to people. Being the same I so annoying. That's why people love vanities so much.

Whisper72
02-07-2012, 04:55 AM
The Clam Vampire!

Wolves
02-07-2012, 05:38 AM
Lol @ Clampire.
Deathpunch might not be too far off. Perhaps the classes will be Ancient (like Eric and his maker in Trueblood), Renaissance (interview w/ vampire) and modern (like two... I can't even say it).
Or maybe no classes with all skills and gear available to every player based on a more elaborate attribute point distribution system. That might be cool.

ThisGuy0502
02-07-2012, 07:32 AM
You know what would be different an good for DL?

Different races like vampires, werewolves and Gargoyles. And having different classes. You you can choose you race and your class.. Each race would have some uniqueness to them on top of their class.

IMO customization is important to people. Being the same I so annoying. That's why people love vanities so much.

Thank you lol this was what I was trying to say but you said it more clearly (:

Inflammed
02-08-2012, 03:32 PM
NO! YOU FORGOT BUNNY VAMPIRE! (Sucks the blood of vegetables and fruits) :D :strawberry: :apple: :banana:

Lol :D

Deathpunch
02-09-2012, 03:18 AM

http://img.tapatalk.com/6c54e168-8173-ae4a.jpg

Commanderkeen
02-09-2012, 03:48 AM

This makes me scared to go in my girl friends garden at night now thanks.

ThisGuy0502
02-09-2012, 08:19 AM

Lolololol XD... Now I'm scared )':

csb
02-09-2012, 01:25 PM
I want to play a Jedi and kill vampires with my lightsaber.

octavos
02-09-2012, 01:51 PM
I want to play a Jedi and kill vampires with my lightsaber.
COPYRIGHTS..please use the term hooded knight with a beam sword :p...ill be doing that too lol :ghost:

morfic
02-09-2012, 02:02 PM
imo it should be:

Vampire
Werewolf
Hunter

Each faction has it's own home cities.
Each faction is at war.
Each faction can freely attack another faction.
Would be amazing.

Snakespeare
02-09-2012, 02:04 PM
Why werewolves? Just because of Twilight?

I say, let's get back to Bram Stoker: vampires, hunters, and food (I mean humans).

Aculeas
02-09-2012, 02:18 PM
LoL sounds like you want a WoM DL mashup. Which of course would be Epic BUT highly unlikely as it seems their main focus is going to be a storyline and narrative but that WOULD NOT BE A BAD IDEA FOR PVP?

Let's keep our hopes up.

Snakespeare
02-09-2012, 02:24 PM
Why werewolves? Just because of Twilight?

I say, let's get back to Bram Stoker: vampires, hunters, and food (I mean humans).

Actually, now that I think more on it, werewolves and vampires go back to Transylvania. Here's Bram Stoker's primary source, Emily Gerard:

There are two sorts of vampires — living and dead. The living vampire is in general the illegitimate offspring of two illegitimate persons, but even a flawless pedigree will not ensure anyone against the intrusion of a vampire into his family vault, since every person killed by a nosferatu becomes likewise a vampire after death, and will continue to suck the blood of other innocent people till the spirit has been exorcised, either by opening the grave of the person suspected and driving a stake through the corpse, or firing a pistol shot into the coffin. In very obstinate cases it is further recommended to cut off the head and replace it in the coffin with the mouth filled with garlic, or to extract the heart and burn it, strewing the ashes over the grave. That such remedies are often resorted to, even in our enlightened days, is a well-attested fact, and there are probably few Roumenian villages where such has not taken place within the memory of the inhabitants.

First cousin to the vampire, the long exploded were-wolf of the Germans is here to be found, lingering yet under the name of the Prikolitsch. Sometimes it is a dog instead of a wolf, whose form a man has taken either voluntarily or as penance for his sins. In one of the villages a story is still told (and believed) of such a man, who driving home from church on Sunday with his wife, suddenly felt that the time for his transformation had come. He therefore gave over the reins to her, and stepped aside into the bushes, where, murmuring the mystic formula, he turned three somersaults over a ditch. Soon after this the woman, waiting in vain for her husband, was attacked by a furious dog, which rushed, barking, out of the bushes and succeeded in biting her severely, as well as tearing her dress. When, an hour later, this woman reached home alone she was met by her husband, who advanced smiling to meet her, but between his teeth she caught sight of the shreds of her dress which had been bitten out by the dog, and the horror of the discovery caused her to faint away.

Another man used gravely to assert that for more than five years he had gone about in the form of a wolf, leading on a troop of these animals, until a hunter, in striking off his head, restored him to his natural shape. A French traveller relates an instance of a harmless botanist who, while collecting herbs on a hillside in a crouching attitude, was observed by some peasants at a distance and taken for a wolf. Before they had time to reach him, however, he had risen to his feet and disclosed himself in the form of a man; but this, in the minds of the Roumenians, who now regarded him as an aggravated case of wolf, was but additional motive for attacking him. They were quite sure that he must be a Prikolitsch, for only such could change his shape in such an unaccountable manner, and in another minute they were all in full cry after the wretched victim of science, who might have fared badly indeed, had he not happened to gain a carriage on the high road before his pursuers came up.

We do not require to go far for the explanation of the extraordinary tenacity of life of the were-wolf legend in a country like Transylvania, where real wolves still abound. Every winter here brings fresh proof of the boldness and cunning of these terrible animals, whose attacks on flocks and farms are often conducted with a skill which would do honour to a human intellect. Sometimes a whole village is kept in trepidation for weeks together by some particularly audacious leader of a flock of wolves, to whom the peasants not unnaturally attribute a more than animal nature, and one may safely prophesy that so long as the real wolf continues to haunt the Transylvanian forests, so long will his spectre brother survive in the minds of the inhabitants.

morfic
02-09-2012, 02:31 PM
I was gonna say.. I been LARP'n vamps and wolves before twilight was even thought about. :p

octavos
02-09-2012, 05:10 PM
I was gonna say.. I been LARP'n vamps and wolves before twilight was even thought about. :p
Underworld Vampires and Lycans....ummmm, halloween 24-7....my kind of game

morfic
02-09-2012, 05:12 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire:_The_Masquerade

Vampire: The masquerade. The differences in vampires are very fleshed out and fun. <3 that game.

plmafiaboss
02-09-2012, 05:27 PM

NO! YOU FORGOT BUNNY VAMPIRE! (Sucks the blood of vegetables and fruits) :D :strawberry: :apple: :banana:r u talking about bunnicula lol

Rawrimafish
04-12-2012, 07:16 AM
hey look!
BUMP!!!
now that DL is out, what are the classes! lol

*Zero*
04-12-2012, 07:26 AM
Honestly did you guys not read any of the faqs and reveiws? They said there was no classes just a skill tree. Now how you skill your Vampire is up too you.

Lady_Pebbles
04-12-2012, 07:26 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire:_The_Masquerade

Vampire: The masquerade. The differences in vampires are very fleshed out and fun. <3 that game.

I was just about to say that! That type of class system would be great! +1

SssoulSsshine
04-12-2012, 09:19 AM

Has anyone seen Night of the Lepus? In the running for one of the worst movies of all time, early-70's DeForest Kelley (McCoy from Star Trek) stars alongside "giant" killer bunnies (which in some scenes amount to bunnies with ketchup smeared on their faces running through model train sets, and in others actors in rabbit suits).

You should rent it today.