View Full Version : Worth to unlock higher maus?

Aerodude
05-30-2020, 12:00 AM
Hello I have question
is it still worth to unlock higher maus levels
I only have maus1 unlocked and wondering if it is still worth to keep farming until I get all maus unlocked?
Thanks!

Ckash
05-30-2020, 01:37 AM
I love maus, it's my fav map. It's worth it for sure bro. Tokens plus gold drops plus chance at good mini bosses for some extra vaule loot.

I was actually trying to figure out if I get the set and pure order mind jewels how strong can I be just forming maus. My bro did it and he easily run threw maus for gold and tokens. The tokens can be turned into 10k pure gold for 25 tokens and alot of tokens drop between mau 1 and 6. With a nice pt you can clear it again and again.

It's worth it man, go for it! Trust me.

Ilove_Poopoo
05-30-2020, 03:00 AM
Maus ain't worth it anymore for various reasons.

Most gold farmers shifted to running Deepmarsh/Gates, hence takes long to form consecutive parties. Another thing is effort, it takes alot of effort to do Maus that pays less than Deep/Gates over time.

Just shift to Deep/Gates.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Aerodude
05-30-2020, 03:10 AM
I love maus, it's my fav map. It's worth it for sure bro. Tokens plus gold drops plus chance at good mini bosses for some extra vaule loot.

I was actually trying to figure out if I get the set and pure order mind jewels how strong can I be just forming maus. My bro did it and he easily run threw maus for gold and tokens. The tokens can be turned into 10k pure gold for 25 tokens and alot of tokens drop between mau 1 and 6. With a nice pt you can clear it again and again.

It's worth it man, go for it! Trust me.

Maus ain't worth it anymore for various reasons.

Most gold farmers shifted to running Deepmarsh/Gates, hence takes long to form consecutive parties. Another thing is effort, it takes alot of effort to do Maus that pays less than Deep/Gates over time.

Just shift to Deep/Gates.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

I see I see I'll consider both maybe some days I can keep farming maus and some deepmarsh/gates
thank you!
hopefully I can get more insight from others xD

Ckash
05-30-2020, 03:27 AM
Yeah running the same map back to back gets boring, The next best map is maus to switch it up. Like I said with a nice pt u can clear it back to back, plus it's fun spending tokens for some reason, give you a reason to get more.

But gates better for gold, but when your ready to switch it up a bit and when gates are closed. Maus is a good alternative.

Dreamwalker
05-30-2020, 03:37 AM
Gate for end game war is the best. deepmarsh for rog. mauso for mage but nowadays its rare to find ppl farm till floor 6 thats make it hard to farm in mauso thats why i rarely do mauso as for gate and deep many ppl do it but there would be a time when ppl rarely run it so in other word u need a mate who farm gold in mauso or gate and deep ofc

in term of gold drop rate gate is first.. second deep... 3rd mauso

Make ur choice friend^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Aerodude
05-30-2020, 03:51 AM
Yeah running the same map back to back gets boring, The next best map is maus to switch it up. Like I said with a nice pt u can clear it back to back, plus it's fun spending tokens for some reason, give you a reason to get more.

But gates better for gold, but when your ready to switch it up a bit and when gates are closed. Maus is a good alternative.

Gate for end game war is the best. deepmarsh for rog. mauso for mage but nowadays its rare to find ppl farm till floor 6 thats make it hard to farm in mauso thats why i rarely do mauso as for gate and deep many ppl do it but there would be a time when ppl rarely run it so in other word u need a mate who farm gold in mauso or gate and deep ofc

in term of gold drop rate gate is first.. second deep... 3rd mauso

Make ur choice friend^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

I see I see
I forgot to mention am only lvl 66 though Idk if that makes a difference AHAH

HatsuneMiku
05-30-2020, 04:09 AM
Lv 1 and 2 Is ok, but lv3 and up gets dificult,

CHAOSSS
05-30-2020, 04:46 PM
Its difficult at higher lvls but u also get boss kill ap on lich and Vori..so if you want achievemnts for boss kills id do it..u can loot 5k points from red arlor eggs and some other chests..makes ez to rank up to lightbearer..

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Volphurqe
05-31-2020, 04:16 AM
1. For the boss aps 2. The gold drop there is nice and the tokens can be used to buy gold coffers and sell them. 3. I know some people say deep and gates are better in gold dropping but they have a certain time. Maus is always open

Aerodude
05-31-2020, 04:51 AM
Lv 1 and 2 Is ok, but lv3 and up gets dificult,

Its difficult at higher lvls but u also get boss kill ap on lich and Vori..so if you want achievemnts for boss kills id do it..u can loot 5k points from red arlor eggs and some other chests..makes ez to rank up to lightbearer..

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1. For the boss aps 2. The gold drop there is nice and the tokens can be used to buy gold coffers and sell them. 3. I know some people say deep and gates are better in gold dropping but they have a certain time. Maus is always open

okii okii thank you all!