PDA

View Full Version : Why YOU should play mage

Befs
05-30-2020, 11:32 AM
I've been seeing some negativity among mages recently, especially after the great sorcerer slaughter of 2020 (battle royale). I figured I'd take the time to throw together a quick yet comprehensive list of ten reasons why YOU should nott be playing any class but mage, and why it is unequivocally the best class in the game.

1. You're blue (da ba dee da ba daa (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc))

2. You're a top 3 class in the game in every category (dps, armor, height, etc.)

3. Lowest score required to be on top player LB

4. Save money on mana potions (who doesn't like saving gold)

5. You're a wizard (secret Hogwarts expansion / Harry Potter crossover fanfiction?)

6. Cheaper than rogue

7. You can attack a lot of enemies at once
*Disclaimer* Not effective against bosses or in maps with low mob density

8. sTuNnY sTuN sTun
*Disclaimer* Also not effective against bosses or in certain maps

9. If you play hardcore you can get AP's for your tank and rogue!

10. [Redacted as per request of the government of Monaco]

Spheresome
05-30-2020, 11:37 AM
This is brilliant in so many different ways.

The sig is OP btw lol

Geuimau
05-30-2020, 11:42 AM
Don't forget we can wear trees too

Sent from my JSN-L22 using Tapatalk

Befs
05-30-2020, 11:49 AM
Don't forget we can wear trees too

Definitely a big selling point there. That and being gender neutral were in contention for that tenth spot on the list.

Czkt
05-30-2020, 12:07 PM
So many nicknames too!
Smurf, mage, sorc, magey, lil blue annoying thing to name a few.....

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Xxkayakxx
05-30-2020, 12:21 PM
You make me write after long time XD

We save money on pants and shoes!
We can peek under Rogues skirts without bending!
When we die you can understand our feelings just looking at our finger!
Our houses seems double the size of other classes!

QuaseT
05-30-2020, 12:26 PM
Not gonna lie but point 1.) was already enough for me to choose mage when I first started lol

Geuimau
05-30-2020, 12:41 PM
You make me write after long time XD

We save money on pants and shoes!
We can peek under Rogues skirts without bending!
When we die you can understand our feelings just looking at our finger!
Our houses seems double the size of other classes!@hyxx look at this thread hahahha

Tiger Mike
05-30-2020, 03:08 PM
Mages are very versatile , if Lightning had the same damage multiplier when doing crits than Aimed shot then everyone would jump to the mage class :P

I agree on the 4th point , people call me a noob for using Healing instead of Potions , but nobody argues against saving money **wink wink nodge nodge**

Stephencobear
05-30-2020, 03:28 PM
No one

Literally, no one......

"Nerf mages"

Anil LK Joseph
05-30-2020, 03:36 PM
That’s why I’m on mage now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xshankyx
05-30-2020, 07:55 PM
Last points Mages born with luck

Aegislegend
05-30-2020, 08:06 PM
I've been seeing some negativity among mages recently, especially after the great sorcerer slaughter of 2020 (battle royale). I figured I'd take the time to throw together a quick yet comprehensive list of ten reasons why YOU should nott be playing any class but mage, and why it is unequivocally the best class in the game.

1. You're blue (da ba dee da ba daa (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc))

2. You're a top 3 class in the game in every category (dps, armor, height, etc.)

5. You're a wizard (secret Hogwarts expansion / Harry Potter crossover fanfiction?)

6. Cheaper than rogue

8. sTuNnY sTuN sTun

Got Rickrolled!!!

Pyramid Head
05-30-2020, 08:35 PM
Something refreshing on this forum after a long time. And yes I saw the pvp thread.

Deathlyreaper
05-30-2020, 10:14 PM
First point led me to the video, then led me to their documentary, then made me ball my eyes out. Thanks for that

Volphurqe
05-31-2020, 04:07 AM
Good point and true hahahs

Texan
05-31-2020, 05:56 AM
fun read, thanks

ps. Any idea why I have not had elixir ads for 3 days plus ? I used to do many ads per day. Losing that xp boost is annoying...

championboost
05-31-2020, 06:46 AM
luckily ive always been a mage191892

Befs
05-31-2020, 09:05 AM
fun read, thanks

ps. Any idea why I have not had elixir ads for 3 days plus ? I used to do many ads per day. Losing that xp boost is annoying...

That sounds like a question for support. As far as I know, it could either be an issue with the 3rd party offers or with your account (past behavior).

Motherless_Child
05-31-2020, 10:23 AM

6. Cheaper than rogue

8. sTuNnY sTuN sTun

Playing mage in battle royale is no fun....... You don't get to actually play, u just get one shotted by rogues or eventually slayed by armored warriors.... Pretty boring to me, to be honest......

As a mage you join, encounter an enemy, then dead... YOu cannot really explore and experience the maps.... Instant death... Boring to me.... I would like a mode where I can actually play longer but, that's not going to be possible with this mode so, I will not put any focus towards it..... It's kinda fun until you get 1 shotted or face that impossible to beat warrior.... Man, can I ju7st have 1 good battle??? LOL....

Trolzerkeinstein
05-31-2020, 10:39 AM
Playing mage in battle royale is no fun....... You don't get to actually play, u just get one shotted by rogues or eventually slayed by armored warriors.... Pretty boring to me, to be honest......

As a mage you join, encounter an enemy, then dead... YOu cannot really explore and experience the maps.... Instant death... Boring to me.... I would like a mode where I can actually play longer but, that's not going to be possible with this mode so, I will not put any focus towards it..... It's kinda fun until you get 1 shotted or face that impossible to beat warrior.... Man, can I ju7st have 1 good battle??? LOL....

True. Mages are only for PVE.

Befs
05-31-2020, 11:18 AM

Regardless of whether or not this is true, I'd prefer to keep this thread drama free and avoid talking about other classes / balance as this seems to be a hot-button issue these days. While I do see how my thread could've provoked this I'd really prefer to keep this thread chill and lighthearted.

Flamesofanger
05-31-2020, 11:55 AM
This is why i think smurfs are the best class in the game -----> https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?426538-New-How-to-cook-and-bake-a-smurf-101-Guide-(This-is-just-for-fun)-Enjoy

#DeathToAllSmurfs

Befs
05-31-2020, 12:31 PM
This is why i think smurfs are the best class in the game -----> https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?426538-New-How-to-cook-and-bake-a-smurf-101-Guide-(This-is-just-for-fun)-Enjoy

#DeathToAllSmurfs

Skolking
05-31-2020, 01:06 PM
Its your technique and play style.
As a mage always use your arcane shield to start a battle, then also use a shield pet, like nekkro and glowstick.
Then use curse on rogues and op tanks( i have seen curse one shot rogues)and spam lightning for tanks protect yourself long enough for skratch staff proc it destroys tanks, or use scratch rifle it debuffs amour. Also use heal fmwhen your health is getting low, i have seen mages getting second place in battle royale

Trolzerkeinstein
05-31-2020, 01:55 PM
Its your technique and play style.
As a mage always use your arcane shield to start a battle, then also use a shield pet, like nekkro and glowstick.
Then use curse on rogues and op tanks( i have seen curse one shot rogues)and spam lightning for tanks protect yourself long enough for skratch staff proc it destroys tanks, or use scratch rifle it debuffs amour. Also use heal fmwhen your health is getting low, i have seen mages getting second place in battle royale

In my opinion, the technique/gameplan is one thing, but also being able to afford PVP gear and pets should also be considered. Not sure how many players out there who could afford these OP PVP gears and pets to even stand a chance, but most of them cannot afford such expensive stuff. Furthermore, I guess it is not impossible for mages to win battle royale, but it is really slim or rare.

Montefalco
06-01-2020, 12:22 AM
This is brilliant! might as well play mage

Skolking
06-01-2020, 07:41 AM
Then you cant judge mages weak if you are not using the best gear as a mage. The rogues and tank you see in battle royale are very op cause they are all arcane geared up. Mages with full arcane set with the strategy i said above have a chance at winning royale

Motherless_Child
06-01-2020, 07:48 AM
This is brilliant! might as well play mage

LOL..........................

Pandaxxo
06-02-2020, 01:21 AM
Mage4lyfe! :banana:

Tuhguhbuhbuh
06-02-2020, 06:15 PM
Also....

We can solo any map except the hard ones.

We take forever killing a boss......making gameplay last longer :)

We are invited to every endcap map as long as we have arcane staff.

We can crowd control....kinda....when mobs are not immune to our skills lol

We can headbutt kneecaps and bite ankles.

Squadtank
06-08-2020, 12:21 PM
Dont play mage if u want to pvp

mheyzel
06-09-2020, 08:22 AM
Mage good for farming

Saint Jaffo
06-09-2020, 08:47 AM
Best reasons I've ever read.

jc1314
06-09-2020, 06:28 PM
Sts love rouge and warrior for pvp mage is support only ?

Abhspirit
06-27-2020, 02:33 PM
Can mages being ugly count as a reason?

Zhaorabeos
06-27-2020, 02:51 PM
Mages born nerfed(im a mage,a noob mage btw:)))()

Nebrokis
06-30-2020, 07:02 AM
Hahah gotta kick out a this ty

Tiger Mike
07-01-2020, 04:50 PM
I like mage's skills but for some reason Frozen bolt doesn't freeze enemies from the vardan valley , whats the point of nullifying its purpose devs? :apple:

Naaabmage
07-01-2020, 05:09 PM
This just motivates me to farm harder so i can switch from mage to rog lol

Befs
07-01-2020, 11:24 PM
This just motivates me to farm harder so i can switch from mage to rog lol

Ah yes, the mage equivalent of retiring and moving to a nice, warm place

evgs
07-02-2020, 02:17 PM
its number 4.