PDA

View Full Version : A Guide To Farming

Anishavie
02-05-2012, 08:06 PM
First

Farming Locations:
Dynastar:I don't reccommend farming dynastar cause dynastar doesn't have rare drops

Red Sun: I also don't reccommend farming red sun
Because the people who are at the level of red sun don't have that much money
And most twinks are lvl 15 and 25 but farming red sun occasionally is good
And if u want to farm. Farm the last level

Cycorp:I would highly reccommend farming cycorp because because people are willing to pay good prices for the
Twink gear especially when most are lvl15 on cycorp also farm the last lvl.

Delta 7:On delta I would reccommend farming the fourth level because spending ur time fighting miner isn't worth it.

Numa Prime:I highly recommend farming numa because the gear is high priced and also the vanities
I reccommend farming guardian and using the yellow orbs to run right to him from the beginning to save
time.

Slouch-O:I don't really recommend farming sloucho because the epics aren't that popular and
Prized but since there are so many people on this game somebody will want to buy lvl 30 gear
So don't farm sloucho too much or too less

Shipyards:I reccommend farming shipyards because the epics are somewhat highly valued
I recommend farming the last lvl cause there is a chance u will get a pink.

I don't recommend farming maps that are the current lvl cap
But if you do farm the lvl cap map, then sell the gear only when the new cap comes out.

Farming tips:
- When farming never ever skip a chest u never know when a rare drop can come.
- To make farming faster farm with a group unless ur greedy and don't wanna share the good loot.
- Always fight the boss and never skip it, the boss drops the best loot.
- Don't specifically farm for vanities, farming for vanities takes some time if u only want to farm for vanities It can lead to frustration and quitting and quitting means no vanity.
- Make ur goal to farm for gear then ur vanity will come some
- Vanitys drop from D7 and above and can drop from mobs, bosses, and chests
- Drops are completely random

IMO the fastest group farming combination is two engis two comms and one op

Have fun farming,
Anishavie

Deathpunch
02-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Ugh, paragraphs, good sir! Use them, love them!

Also, Dynastar and Red Sun are both great places to farm gear from for twinks. The vast majority of people with low level twinks also have a high level main with money.

Commanderkeen
02-05-2012, 10:26 PM
I heard that vanities stop dropping in delta 7 and now its only numa and up am I wrong?

Anishavie
02-05-2012, 11:30 PM
i heard that vanities stop dropping in delta 7 and now its only numa and up am i wrong?

sadly nobody has unlocked the secret to the vanity mechanism
maybe they don't drop on d7 anymore maybe they still do??

flashbackflip
02-06-2012, 03:29 AM
Thanx for the post, Anishavie! Clean and clear

I would like to add, that 'group farming' or 'guild farming' is even more fun and profitable if you make it right

Don't join random groups - instead - make a group of friends (or guildies) and agree to some ground rules

I.e. if anyone gets vanity he keeps it. If anyone gets pink - he sells it and splits the profit. If anyone gets a drop needed by someone else in the group he shares (needed items can be shouted before the run)

This way really brings good-will spirit to the run and makes it a true command experience. Doing so, you can feel the real brotherhood and it's even more valuable than any (and every) vanity

Try this - you won't regret it. Even if you will not get a decent drop you will get positive vibe of camaraderie

P.S.
You can enhance this experience with ... well.. enhancer! Even if one team member has plat to get it this will raise chances of earning creds for the whole group. This is not needed usually, but useful in SY5 for pinks

Anishavie
02-06-2012, 03:56 AM
Thanx for the post, Anishavie! Clean and clear

I would like to add, that 'group farming' or 'guild farming' is even more fun and profitable if you make it right

Don't join random groups - instead - make a group of friends (or guildies) and agree to some ground rules

I.e. if anyone gets vanity he keeps it. If anyone gets pink - he sells it and splits the profit. If anyone gets a drop needed by someone else in the group he shares (needed items can be shouted before the run)

This way really brings good-will spirit to the run and makes it a true command experience. Doing so, you can feel the real brotherhood and it's even more valuable than any (and every) vanity

Try this - you won't regret it. Even if you will not get a decent drop you will get positive vibe of camaraderie

P.S.
You can enhance this experience with ... well.. enhancer! Even if one team member has plat to get it this will raise chances of earning creds for the whole group. This is not needed usually, but useful in SY5 for pinks

Thanks for your encouragement flash

Add my ign : Anishavie
If u havents

Taipan
02-09-2012, 11:56 PM
sadly nobody has unlocked the secret to the vanity mechanism
maybe they don't drop on d7 anymore maybe they still do??

I just met someone today on SL who farms Delta-7 for squid buddies... And has gotten two so Im pretty sure they drop there
Btw, great guide :)
One last thing, don't ppl farm slouch-o for The Thinker Stunt Harness and Vular Squishers?

Jig
06-25-2013, 04:56 AM
Worst question here but is there any specific location where the drop rate for health stimps and mana drop the most? Or is every single map the same ... Probably not play this game again if its like that wanted to come back and try to get back into it :/
This is a necro but shouldn't matter it's stickied

Conquered
06-25-2013, 05:18 AM
Delta-7 Motherload, The Hive , good drops for Stimpacks.

Jig
06-25-2013, 05:19 AM
Cheers matteeeeeee you brang hope back for me :D

Conquered
06-25-2013, 05:24 AM
Np bro

Sryyoulose
06-25-2013, 06:42 PM
I wuz gonna say hive, but delta 7 may be easier if your farming them.

Jig
06-25-2013, 08:11 PM
I still even have to use stimps in delta 7 I have to be using something wrong I'm gettin owned I have completely forgotten how to play this game lmao

Conquered
06-26-2013, 09:28 PM
I still even have to use stimps in delta 7 I have to be using something wrong I'm gettin owned I have completely forgotten how to play this game lmao

use Napalm Guns..Best PvE Gun,Ctf Gun,FFA gun :)

Jig
06-27-2013, 08:15 AM
Yeah cause I can really affor (400K) right now. I'm just gonna stop playing it, borin as hell the setup isn't good at all skills are horrible

~Widdershin~
06-29-2013, 12:45 AM
How to Get Napalm I Cant Farm it

Traosabara
06-29-2013, 06:07 AM
Napalm Carbines can only drop from the boss of Infested Planet: The Hive.

Romaniankidd91
11-14-2013, 01:45 PM
Vanity also drops in Dynastar l4 I got a green shirt there helping out a friend :)

IGN: Romaniankidd.51,Romkillz.41,Romnubsy.20,Poopscoop. 50,Skillzaishere.50

bishmadevkota
12-27-2014, 10:17 PM
Why don't this sl making team give us information about what drops where? well I am not giving them to what they should do but just you know asking

XxReiReixX
01-27-2015, 11:02 PM
Why don't this sl making team give us information about what drops where? well I am not giving them to what they should do but just you know asking

I'm not quite sure why they haven't, but it may be due to the fact that people post on forums like Anishavie. In my opinion, if the Developers told us how rare the items were and where to find them, it would probably make drops in places with a lower percentage much less flooded and make it useless to have them drop there in the first place. I believe they left it up to the community to find out these things so that it's a lot more fun than having a guide made for us already.

bishmadevkota
01-27-2015, 11:28 PM
Vanity also drops in Dynastar l4 I got a green shirt there helping out a friend :)

IGN: Romaniankidd.51,Romkillz.41,Romnubsy.20,Poopscoop. 50,Skillzaishere.50

i agree i got blue shirt in dynaster l4