PDA

View Full Version : Ask about account safety

Freckert
05-30-2020, 07:50 PM
So according to the tittle im questioning about the safety of account.

Im playing on both platform, sometimes on mobile devices, and sometimes on PC. Like today because im charging my phone and i need to play with my pc, so i need to farm with luck elixir and i cant watch ads for free luck elixir on my pc because its not available.

and then i used to watch ads in my mobile first so i can continue farm with luck elixir for free in my pc. is that okay that we keep change mobile devices to pc to mobile devices to pc just to watch ads for free ? devs is that okay? im worried that is not allowed. Just waiting my phone fully recharged i used my pc so its efficient, i dont want to play with my phone while its charging.

thank you if you guys can help me answer my question

Futumsh
05-30-2020, 08:45 PM
You can use as many of your own devices as you like. It's only really a risk if you use someone else's device or let them use yours (since then if they do something bad, you may also suffer the consequences).

Freckert
05-30-2020, 09:07 PM
You can use as many of your own devices as you like. It's only really a risk if you use someone else's device or let them use yours (since then if they do something bad, you may also suffer the consequences).

thank you mr futumsh for your answer to my question, ok noted so its fine that just changing between my own devices. oh yeah i would like to say thank you to mr chad for helping me activating my forum account few days ago. :)))) have a good day sir :)