PDA

View Full Version : Another Question about BD and ED

Deathlyreaper
05-30-2020, 08:58 PM
Since BD and ED are hidden multipliers on the damage/skills damage that you do. I'm wondering if they compound (i use this word cause of compound interest lol idk what else to use) with a person's other damage buff or if they stack/are only based on the person's base dmg.

For example:
Lets say I have 1000dmg I open a 25% dmg lix and now I have 1250dmg. If I have a BD (or ED) of 10%, will my dmg on a boss (or elite mob) be [skill damage of 1250dmg stat + 10% of said skill damage]--->compound; or [skill damage of 1250dmg stat + 10% of skill damage of 1000dmg stat]---> which is basically skill damage of 1350dmg stat.

It would be great if a dev can confirm. TYVM

EDIT: I know that the calculations on this may be more complicated than this but I basically just want to know if the calculations are closer to the compound example that I gave or the stack example or an even mix of both lol

Encryptions
05-30-2020, 09:06 PM
I do wonder with an elix too. I use elix for evg solo and normal evg and I notice a huge dmg difference.

championboost
05-31-2020, 03:41 AM
i dont think it stacks with elixirs cause it doeesnt say( stacking)

Jairus980
05-31-2020, 03:49 AM
Elixir damage comes in last. They work differently.
Formula like this

If you are playing elite map
( ( Player damage × ( boss damage + elite damage ) ) × 30% damage auction / best pet damage multiplier) × 25% damage advertisement

If you use special pet like heroic Fatima/Fatima/taika/Ryker. The pet that shows % damage (stacking), that formula work differently. Eg;
( ( Player damage × ( boss damage + elite damage ) ) × 30% damage auction ) × 25% damage advertisement + 25% damage (stacking) (Hero Fatima)

ArcaneRanger
05-31-2020, 08:08 AM
Yh i was curious about this too.

Xyv.io
05-31-2020, 09:10 AM
Bd and ed stacks over everything.. elixirs too

Deathlyreaper
06-01-2020, 02:38 AM
Elixir damage comes in last. They work differently.
Formula like this

If you are playing elite map
( ( Player damage × ( boss damage + elite damage ) ) × 30% damage auction / best pet damage multiplier) × 25% damage advertisement

If you use special pet like heroic Fatima/Fatima/taika/Ryker. The pet that shows % damage (stacking), that formula work differently. Eg;
( ( Player damage × ( boss damage + elite damage ) ) × 30% damage auction ) × 25% damage advertisement + 25% damage (stacking) (Hero Fatima)

How do you know about this? Can u point me to a post? Also can any Devs confirm this or can shed light on this topic please? Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk