PDA

View Full Version : Something different this time please

Southriver
02-05-2012, 10:00 PM
I was so stoked for black star when It came out but I found it exactly like Pocket legends except with guns (P.S Blackstar is really cool). I'm hoping for something new. what do YOU think?

xbabybugszx
02-05-2012, 10:14 PM
Im sure everyone wants somthing new, but i think STS is running out of new ideas. The way i see it, Dark Legends is coming out pretty soon. Which can only mean it will be the same as Pl/Sl. If the developers gave it more time lets say 2013, then im sure they would have lots of new ideas. But with everything in a hurry, im guessing there is to be a limit of ideas.

Conradin
02-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Im sure everyone wants somthing new, but i think STS is running out of new ideas. The way i see it, Dark Legends is coming out pretty soon. Which can only mean it will be the same as Pl/Sl. If the developers gave it more time lets say 2013, then im sure they would have lots of new ideas. But with everything in a hurry, im guessing there is to be a limit of ideas.

they have been working on the DL idea for 2 years or more

Commanderkeen
02-05-2012, 10:55 PM

Sorry but im gonna have to disagree with u there and here's why.

Fans of the popular Legends franchise, Pocket Legends (http://pocketlegends.com) and Star Legends (http://starlegends.com), will discover a gameplay evolution in Dark Legends that draws them even deeper into the experience. The combat system delivers fast paced, action oriented gameplay that includes new mechanics such as charge attacks and the ability to drain enemies. A wide breadth of solo and multiplayer content will also be available.

The most significant change is a much deeper focus on narrative. In addition to story communicated during the 3D multiplayer missions, players will periodically be given the option to complete quick action missions with a single tap. These missions use brief cut scenes to create an interactive storybook, where players experience the life of a vampire up-close and personal.

The company’s goal for Dark Legends is to combine casual, strategic advancement content with their award winning real-time 3D multiplayer system to create a blend of gameplay never before seen.

“With each entry to the Legends franchise we raise the bar for the pick-up-and-play MMO space,” said Gary Gattis, CEO, Spacetime Studios. “The changes between Pocket Legends and Star Legends were significant, but Dark Legends is a quantum leap forward in interactive storytelling! Players can live the dark fantasy anytime, anywhere, with anyone.”

Dark Legends opens with the player recently raised and under the direction of the vampire that sired them. The secret existence of vampires has been exposed and angry, misguided humans are uniting to exterminate the undead plague by any means necessary. Players must work with their clan to survive this brutal new world.

Appleisaac
02-05-2012, 11:12 PM
Wooooh... That sounds... Amazing...

Southriver
02-05-2012, 11:49 PM
Sorry but im gonna have to disagree with u there and here's why.

I'm so excited! *In a British accent* ;D

Commanderkeen
02-06-2012, 12:04 AM
I'm so excited! *In a British accent* ;D

Me to *in a southern accent* lol

Southriver
02-06-2012, 09:56 PM
Me to *in a southern accent* lol

Doesn't have the same effect........

Commanderkeen
02-06-2012, 10:05 PM
Doesn't have the same effect........

Me to *in a southern british accent* better

Fao
02-06-2012, 10:16 PM
Speaking in different accents doesn't help anything! Just kidding! Me and one of my best friends made up our own accent and we use it whenever we talk to each other! Hehe =]

Livemau
02-12-2012, 08:58 PM
Get Real People we just had the vampire thing going on and we all got bored of them already. Making a game on them will be pretty disappointing and I would rather see these.

Modern type of thing where we have guns that shoot bullets.
Add on to PL and SL with full on guild wars!
Perhaps 2 factions and guilds are part of factions.
More PVP game modes like king of the hill or one where we have extra health so battles last longer
Less power to the mages they so hard at times if they good
In SL there could be more than one ship and like I said two factions of ships where they have scheduled fights and you can do some awesomeness.
Not Dark Legends
Give this a thumbs up if you agree andfeel free to make your own list. I had a thread similar to this one but it got locked. :(

Livemau

Livemau
02-12-2012, 08:58 PM
Get Real People we just had the vampire thing going on and we all got bored of them already. Making a game on them will be pretty disappointing and I would rather see these.

Modern type of thing where we have guns that shoot bullets.
Add on to PL and SL with full on guild wars!
Perhaps 2 factions and guilds are part of factions.
More PVP game modes like king of the hill or one where we have extra health so battles last longer
Less power to the mages they so hard at times if they good
In SL there could be more than one ship and like I said two factions of ships where they have scheduled fights and you can do some awesomeness.
Not Dark Legends
Give this a thumbs up if you agree andfeel free to make your own list. I had a thread similar to this one but it got locked. :(

Livemau

StompArtist
02-12-2012, 09:03 PM
Well I for one cant wait to see DL and reserve judgement for when I try it (with a messed up Texas-uk-cambridge and french accent)!