PDA

View Full Version : How to increase pve kills?

Izumi
05-31-2020, 02:13 AM
Does anyone have an idea getting pve kills faster than hauntlet runs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gnarsito
05-31-2020, 02:17 AM
Vardan Valley Portals, specially Gates, there you can get a lot if u go for farm gold and w/o intention you get pve, otherwise events with like 20-50 amount of mobs per map and lot of runs aswell

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

kyleeizac
07-01-2020, 07:10 AM
I believe you must get do for mobs in order to receive the pie kill for it

Tdlg
07-07-2020, 08:39 AM
Vardan Valley Portals, specially Gates, there you can get a lot if u go for farm gold and w/o intention you get pve, otherwise events with like 20-50 amount of mobs per map and lot of runs aswell

Enviado desde mi ANE-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Thanks for this tip :)

Tahtto123
07-11-2020, 05:32 AM
Try hauntlet

Xbellatrixxx
07-12-2020, 05:30 AM
Does anyone have an idea getting pve kills faster than hauntlet runs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now, if you are strong enough, running the “Pirate Booty” event will give you a lot of kills very quickly in addition to gold, booty tokens, and the locked chest. A bonus to this event is if you can run it fast enough, it will be worth using jewel elixirs to farm jewels as well ^_^ I only had about 75k PVE kills at the start of event, now for the past 3 days I’ve been running the event about an hour and a half a day and I have about 86k PVE kills (EDIT: 88K PVE kills). I won’t go into my disappointments with the event, but for strong players it is worth running to get kills and to get some gold and other loot as a bonus. Good luck!!!

Murtis
01-16-2021, 05:45 AM
thanks, was helpful