PDA

View Full Version : I have an idea!

Deanevauden.
02-05-2012, 11:14 PM
I think it would be cool if each guild master could make a guild shield... That is than passed out to each member of that guild to show that they are proud members of there guild! But if they leave or get kicked the shield will automatically be removed from their possession. Leave a comment below about your thoughts or ideas.

Skeokateva
02-10-2012, 11:36 AM
Ive thought about this too:)
It could be a plat purchase, etc. I just think that it would be difficult for devs to inject new guild shield designs into PL for each individual guild; I don't know if something like that would require a patch update, etc.
Maybe a preset choice of 3-5 guild shields, or "badges (wink ;) extra vanity slot for badges worn on the shoulder maybe?)". I'd be interested in purchasing guild vanity items:)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

JaytB
02-10-2012, 11:44 AM
Customizable guild shields/logo's have been suggested several times before. I have yet to hear a dev comment on it though :)

Zaltiar
02-10-2012, 12:44 PM
I'm guessing that would take a lot of space in the servers (and increase lag?), and with their limited space, we'd wanna keep them for new item designs :9