PDA

View Full Version : What skill would you choose?

trixie
02-05-2012, 11:38 PM
If you could have any in game skill in real life, what would you want to have and why?

I would want to have suppression so I could freeze rush hour traffic and drive on through. :)

Anishavie
02-05-2012, 11:51 PM
I would have empathy so I could be immortal

TheChairmaker
02-06-2012, 12:02 AM
Interesting question. I think Revive, for obvious reasons :smile: but I'd expect people to return the favour when I died!

Commanderkeen
02-06-2012, 12:16 AM
If you could have any in game skill in real life, what would you want to have and why?

I would want to have suppression so I could freeze rush hour traffic and drive on through. :)

I would want to have singularity so I could push rush hour traffic out of the way and drive on through lol.

adidaman
02-06-2012, 12:25 AM
Defintely evade so I can avoid those pesky Jehovah's Witnesses. (no offense meant to any Jehovah's Witnesses)

trixie
02-06-2012, 12:42 PM

I would want to have singularity so I could push rush hour traffic out of the way and drive on through lol.

Lol we could work together and traffic would be no problem :)

Ardon
02-06-2012, 12:46 PM
Flames of insanity or lurch lol lurch might be pretty fun

uwantaides
02-06-2012, 01:14 PM
My two answers were taken so im gonna throw a lil twist in like I always do xP If I could use any skill at anytime in the past I would use empathy during wwII and heal like crazy for the allied fighters! And if I could have two i would use revive to revive the fallen soldiers and to revive all the men, women and children who died during the holocaust! Oh and another! Which brings me to another question (sorry Trixie) which class would you want to be and why? I would be commando so I could run through axis lines and get to hitler and kill that *not very kind word*!!! Lol

TheChairmaker
02-06-2012, 02:29 PM
My two answers were taken so im gonna throw a lil twist in like I always do xP If I could use any skill at anytime in the past I would use empathy during wwII and heal like crazy for the allied fighters! And if I could have two i would use revive to revive the fallen soldiers and to revive all the men, women and children who died during the holocaust! Oh and another! Which brings me to another question (sorry Trixie) which class would you want to be and why? I would be commando so I could run through axis lines and get to hitler and kill that *not very kind word*!!! Lol
I believe I'd have to be an Operative, because dude - I want wings, now, to fly over that evil traffic and not have to use the bus!

ghost.mw
02-06-2012, 02:42 PM
Stomp, it's the best skill that you can use in real life

Cahaun
02-06-2012, 03:09 PM
Blastshot so people will have more arrows in their knees :p

Garvhoz
02-06-2012, 06:54 PM
Singularity is my #1 choice cause that would be my opening attack, if there were 2 choices my second would be back breaker for obvious reasons. Muahahahahahahaha

trixie
02-07-2012, 12:50 AM

I would have to be a com so I could plow through everything :)

uwantaides
02-07-2012, 12:52 AM
Lol you are strong like plow*best Russian accent* xD

Kanozaki
02-07-2012, 01:39 PM
Blastshot so people will have more arrows in their knees :p

i used to want this skill but then i took an arrow to my knee

StompArtist
02-07-2012, 01:41 PM

I second the motion.

Dazamo
02-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Empathy would be great to have, but the resulting moral obligation would be impossible to meet. Too many people to heal to keeping healing them all, and would certain people deserve it?

I applaud your sentiment, but wouldn't it be possible that revive would create zombies? Zday would be upon us. Please don't try it. :eek:

uwantaides
02-07-2012, 02:40 PM
Well there could be zombies.. But are there zombies in sl when you revive them 0.o lol

Dazamo
02-07-2012, 02:53 PM
Well there could be zombies.. But are there zombies in sl when you revive them 0.o lol

OMG! Zombies released as a teaser for DL? Revive teammates and they become controllable zombies who can only target, and be targeted by, nonzombie players.

trixie
02-07-2012, 08:46 PM

OMG! Zombies released as a teaser for DL? Revive teammates and they become controllable zombies who can only target, and be targeted by, nonzombie players.

Omg! That would be so great! Nothing to make you feel better like blowing up some zombies!!!!

uwantaides
02-08-2012, 03:26 AM
Lol that would be awesome!! But on a side not look who's getting off topic now hehe my off topicness is affecting ppl! Lol

trixie
02-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Lol that would be awesome!! But on a side not look who's getting off topic now hehe my off topicness is affecting ppl! Lol

Yep thanks so much! I think you are perfecting the art of going off topic lol

Kanozaki
02-08-2012, 11:49 AM
i could use evade right about now lol

uwantaides
02-08-2012, 12:10 PM
Lol it's taken me a few years trixie but I think I might have just perfected it!

XxReiReixX
02-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Defintely evade so I can avoid those pesky Jehovah's Witnesses. (no offense meant to any Jehovah's Witnesses)

look everyone has there right to there own religion and i feel that you shouldnt post something like that and just put no offense cuz there are people there that do take offense you no... such a low blow...

Mitchturbo
02-08-2012, 07:51 PM
Either empathy or supression... I really can't decide which will be more fun!

Kanozaki
02-08-2012, 09:56 PM
look everyone has there right to there own religion and i feel that you shouldnt post something like that and just put no offense cuz there are people there that do take offense you no... such a low blow...

rei chan (:

Kakatoa91
02-09-2012, 02:52 AM
Mmm... singularity, would b fun to hit perfect 300 games all the time in bowling lol.

If skill was discreet... I could see some good use for graviton... id be like gold medalist of all running, swimming races or the best in car/horse racing also... :)

ArtStar
02-12-2012, 09:29 PM
Pain :-)
Thats my favorite.

Ihavenokills
02-12-2012, 09:48 PM
Pain :-)
Thats my favorite.

bahahahaha

Fao
02-12-2012, 09:56 PM
I have always wanted to have to ability to turn into any animal I wanted at any time! It would be a dream come true if I could!

XxReiReixX
02-13-2012, 09:04 PM
hey hey kano ;)