PDA

View Full Version : Any word when Dark Legends will be out for iPhone?

PrezJones
02-05-2012, 11:40 PM
Does anyone kno when beta will be out? I herd it's supposed to be out for android and google chrome first? :sour:

Commanderkeen
02-05-2012, 11:54 PM
STS said game will release first quarter this year so soon if there's no set backs. As for ios apple doesn't allow betas on their market for legal reasons. Im pretty sure STS will let us know everything soon probably after the game developer conference (GDC). GDC said on their official site that this is where STS is showing off the game for the first time. The GDC is heald in early march.

MightyMicah
02-06-2012, 05:44 AM
In five minutes!!!!!!!

Jk what he said^

Rawrimafish
02-06-2012, 07:56 AM
Before Spring or Summer?

Deathpunch
02-06-2012, 09:43 PM
GDC said on their official site that this is where STS is showing off the game for the first time. The GDC is heald in early march.

Actually, word on the street is that Mobile World Congress will be the first show of DL. MWC is the week before GDC.

Spacetime Studios will be showing off Dark Legends to the press at these upcoming trade shows:

Mobile World Congress (http://www.mobileworldcongress.com/)
Barcelona, Spain
Feb 27 - March 1

Game Developers Conference (http://www.gdconf.com/)
San Francisco, USA
March 5 - March 9

Commanderkeen
02-06-2012, 09:58 PM
Actually, word on the street is that Mobile World Congress will be the first show of DL. MWC is the week before GDC.

Yeah I know just saw that today sorry that info was coming from GDCs official site last week when I looked there should have updated that post when I saw what sam said earlier today just been busy with work.

Deathpunch
02-07-2012, 10:36 AM
Yeah I know just saw that today sorry that info was coming from GDCs official site last week when I looked there should have updated that post when I saw what sam said earlier today just been busy with work.

Ha, ha! Work is for suckers! Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get ready for work. :D

GamerMistress
02-09-2012, 05:11 PM
Now for me to know when DL will be out for us iPad users?

Commanderkeen
02-09-2012, 09:12 PM
First quarter this year.

Aculeas
02-10-2012, 11:25 AM
I wouldn't expect anything for apple products until after the android beta (if there is an android beta). What we know about STS betas stems from the previous SL beta. The original star legends beta lasted two weeks before STS released a full beta for everyone to access on the android market. How long that lasted I do not remember exactly but it was an additional couple of weeks. Since we have been given no information on whether or not players will get to partake in the beta assuming that DL will head down the same road is strictly speculation.

I say this only because they currently have a closed beta going on. So if you're a hopeful iProducts user you could say maybe the game will be released after the closed beta has ended which I assume has been going on for atleast a couple of weeks now I know there is an internal beta currently active because...

Quote File from an internal Dark Legends tester:

Sam has quoted one of the internal testers.

The backlash from Iproduct users during the last beta was tremendous and there were many many angry STS users who were disappointed. The same went from when STS released PL onto the apple devices three months before they ever relleased for android. So we will see if they have learned from their mistakes and keep the testing internal until it is prepared for full release BUT! they may or may not want to do a another semi-closed beta on the android market to see how the game responds to users in mass. I hope this has been helpful to you.

On a side note I've been playing STS games since the beggining. I'm going on almost two years now and I am looking forward once again to their next big title release. Thank you STS for two years of wonderful friends,fun, memories, and an overall SUPERB gaming experience!

p.s. please do not use ticket style purchases for the valentines day event on either SL or PL you makin' the people mad! If anything just make plat purchasable items. Maybe sets based through the levels so you can just buy whatever set you want for your toon at whatever level toon you want it for. Turnstyle ticket gaming is not fun! give the people what they pay for.