PDA

View Full Version : I need a date for next update

hawkei
07-30-2010, 04:53 PM
When's all the great stuff come out like ao3 mounts pets and auction house come out I need a real answer like from a dev the exact date pls I thought it was coming out today but I guess not

jonboy
07-30-2010, 04:56 PM
good luck getting an exact date, the 1.3 client is with apple atm, but feel free to leave a guess in my thread as to which day you will see it in the store.

vulgarstrike
07-30-2010, 05:21 PM
I'll get you a date but I can't promise a female.

Cascade
07-30-2010, 05:23 PM
Lol thats what i was thinking when i read the title lol....Im assuming in about 2-3 weeks because of apple -.-

kavanah
07-30-2010, 05:26 PM
When's all the great stuff come out like ao3 mounts pets and auction house come out I need a real answer like from a dev the exact date pls I thought it was coming out today but I guess not

They can't give an exact date, developing a game of this magnitude is an extremely time consuming process. 1.3 will be out within 1-2 weeks if all things go smoothly with Apple's approval.

AO3 hasn't even been giving a targeted release month yet that I am aware of. Some Dev's have made mention of certain things that will be coming out in August but it isn't in fact AO3.