PDA

View Full Version : strange game freezes

Ihavenokills
02-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Every now and then I get these strange game freezes for 2-5 seconds. Is anyone else getting these? My ping is perfect and doesn't even change when this happens (60-100ping always). So i wouldn't consider it lag. Is anyone else getting this?

-I've restarted my device and it happens on both my 3g and wifi connection.
-I own a brand new iphone 4 so that can't be it..
-I've re-downloaded the app just in case and it still happens.
-I've closed down all other apps in the background when i play.

any ideas?

edit: like explained down below, sound goes away too every once in a while untill you redownload the app or restart your phone >_< and i LOVE my emote sounds!

AbsolutePally
02-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Many people including myself have experienced similiar issues.

When I initially log in, if I go to an arena or dungeon it will do a hard stall leaving me vulnerable to spawn/rush. I'll walk around a little and it'll free again for a short few second duration.
I am however able to fix this by logging in, and logging out. When I log in the second time it is fixed but my sound is bugged. I never say anything about the sound because I could care less and fear a sound "fix" could somehow mess w my self fix... Silly huh.

Ihavenokills
02-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Many people including myself have experienced similiar issues.

When I initially log in, if I go to an arena or dungeon it will do a hard stall leaving me vulnerable to spawn/rush. I'll walk around a little and it'll free again for a short few second duration.
I am however able to fix this by logging in, and logging out. When I log in the second time it is fixed but my sound is bugged. I never say anything about the sound because I could care less and fear a sound "fix" could somehow mess w my self fix... Silly huh.

funny you should mention the sound issue cause i was just about to come here and ask if people were experiencing this too XD but yeah its either or for me too. either im lagging really bad or my sounds gone. and i like sound D:

Fao
02-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Happens to me too, I just rage quit and get on Facebook or go outside and kick my soccer ball.....

Ihavenokills
02-06-2012, 10:44 PM
Happens to me too, I just rage quit and get on Facebook or go outside and kick my soccer ball.....

lol no sound makes you rage quit? O_O remind me not to be around you when you go perfect k/d to 65 and die from a ping spike 5k xp away from cap lol