PDA

View Full Version : Best level 10 pvp class and set-up?

Hellfire
02-06-2012, 05:05 PM
What is the best level 10 PVP set-up and class. I'm trying out pure INT Enchantress.

ninjaduck
02-06-2012, 05:13 PM
Positive KD on a mage at 10 is close to impossible

Walkhardd
02-06-2012, 05:39 PM
What is the best level 10 PVP set-up and class. I'm trying out pure INT Enchantress.

Skills: 1 frost
Rest in heal.

Strat: Freeze, and kite. You should be able to take out those pesky dex bears in just under 3 hours.

In all seriousness, I wouldnt advise making a level 10 mage for pvp. 10-20 is dominated by dex bears.

Sryyoulose
02-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Wow um try LVL 12? Ok so fire frost heal is the combo use a pink sled pink toy and use LVL 5 sorcerers! 22 int rest DEX!

OverkillED
02-06-2012, 08:09 PM
Ermm.... You shouldn't do mage at low levels. It requires an intense amount of skill and kiting. The easy way for being op in the level 10-15 is having a dexbear. I have a mage myself. Although my kdr isn't positive, I am pretty ok. Can kite most dexbears.

If you still want to make a mage, do level 13-17 for low levels. It is very hard to choose a build because they each specialize in killing a certain class. (Ex. There's a build for killing dexbears or killing other twink mages.) Heck, I don't even know what my build is specialized for. Mine is more of a balanced-ish build.

Vs. Mage Build
Mage fights take forever, if both of you have the same skill. The goal in Vs.ing mages is to nuke them so that their heals won't support them. This is a dangerous build because you must sacrifice ranks in your own heal to nuke the mages. Surviving with 2-3 heals is pretty hard. There is another strategy which takes very long. It is to have good M/S so you don't run out of mana while the other mage does. This strategy requires the enemy to have OK-Bad M/S.

The common Vs. Mage build is

1 frost
1 fire
2-3 Drain
5 lightning
2-3 heals

First you cast frost and fire. The other mage should heal by then. While the other mage's heal is on cooldown, you nuke them with drain and lightning. Heal when you have to. I am not truly sure if this build is awesome, but it can be very successful against mages. The other M/S build requires 4-5 heals so you can survive until the enemy runs out of mana.

Gear Requires dex plat set (armor, wing, and head) but I used a int set head for the M/S. And a green, purple, or pink level 10 candle wand. That is for the nuking build. The survival M/S build is a level 5 sorcerer armor and the int head, and then the rest dex set.

Sorry, I am not sure of a Vs. Dexbear build.

Hope this helps, (and please don't criticize this post if it's not good.)